JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smackdown #203 – September, Week #4

Go down

Smackdown #203 – September, Week #4 Empty Smackdown #203 – September, Week #4

Post  John Greatrix Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:50 pm

John Greatrix’s music hits and he makes his way to the ring. Greatrix has a mic. Greatrix: “For the last couple of weeks, everybody has witnessed the true talent and ability of John Greatrix. It has taken me a while but I have finally gone back to me roots. I have become more ruthless and conniving. I will do whatever it takes to keep my belt and to be victorious. I am going to walk through everyone in this company and there isn’t a person that can do anything about it. To prove this fact, I will have a match tonight against a person I know quite well, Jeff Hardy.” The crowd cheers for Jeff as Greatrix tosses the mic down and leaves the ring as we head backstage.

Lacey Evans is backstage with Alicia Atout. Alicia: “Lacey, we saw you pull off the upset victory over Kelly Khaos on Nitro...” Lacey: “Upset? That was no upset. I did exactly what I said I was going to do and that is beat anyone that gets in my way. At War Games, I will continue to take on all comers as I have another open challenge.”

Eddie Kingston vs. Tye Dillinger
Eddie has shown zero ring rust in his return to the ring. After 10 minutes, Dillinger goes for a clothesline but Kingston ducks and hits a Saito Suplex. Kingston lines up Dillinger and hits a Sliding D. Eddie picks up Dillinger and hits The Backfist to the Future. Kingston goes for the pin, 1...2...3.
Winner: Eddie Kingston

The Kings of Wrestling (Cesaro & Kassius Ohno) come face-to-face with The Bludgeon Brothers (Harper & Rowan) backstage. Ohno: “If you boys want a shot at these titles, just say when and where.” Harper just nods and The Bludgeon Brothers walk away as we go to commercial.

We come back from break and Charly Caruso is with Sheamus. Charly: “Sheamus, we just got word that at War Games you will be granted your official rematch for the European Title. Are you confident that you can take your title back?” Sheamus: “Charly, there is no doubt in my mind that the belt will be coming back around my waste. Andrade better bring more than just Zelina Vega with him because in 11 days at War Games, I’m going to bring the war to him.”

John Greatrix vs. Jeff Hardy
This feud has been re-ignited for what seems to be the one millionth time. Greatrix has dominated the match for the first 15 minutes with Hardy landing random moves that aren’t having any effect. Greatrix goes for The Johnnie Kick but Hardy avoids it and hits a dropkick that sends Greatrix to the corner. Hardy runs in and hits The Whisper in the Wind. Jeff hits a Twist of Fate then goes to the top. Hardy goes for The Swanton Bomb but Greatrix rolls out of the way at the last second. Greatrix locks in The Anaconda Choke and puts Hardy to sleep. The ref calls for the bell.
Winner: John Greatrix

After the match, Greatrix continues to beat down Hardy. Greatrix picks up Hardy for a Piledriver but before Greatrix can connect, Matt Riddle runs to the rings and stops him. Greatrix and Riddle trade blows. Riddle gets the upper hand after hitting a Bicycle Knee Strike. Suddenly, the lights go out. When they come back on, Bray Wyatt is in the ring in front of Riddle. Wyatt and Riddle start to fight. Harper and Rowan run down and it is now a 4-on-2 fight. Riddle and Hardy don’t stand a chance with these numbers. Just when things looked dim, Cesaro and Kassius Ohno hit the ring to even the score. Ohno hits Harper with a Discus Elbow that sends him out of the ring. Cesaro hits Rowan with The Swiss Death (Pop-up European Uppercut). Hardy hits Greatrix with The Twist of Fate as Riddle hits Wyatt with The Bro to Sleep. John Greatrix and The Wyatt Family are back tracking on the ramp as Ohno grabs a mic. Ohno: “If you guys wanna make this a gang war, I think we can oblige. In 11 days, at the aptly named War Games, us four will see you four in a War Games Match.” Greatrix starts yelling at the men in the ring as the ends.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down