JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raw #221 – January, Week #5

Go down

Raw #221 – January, Week #5 Empty Raw #221 – January, Week #5

Post  John Greatrix Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:26 pm

We start the show with Jeff Jarrett standing in the ring. Jarrett: “Road Dogg, you tried to do what so many people have tried to do and you ended up the same way, a loser. In fact, I have a feeling that there isn’t a person backstage right now that has the balls to step up and beat Jeff Jarrett. So, if there is someone back there that thinks they can step up to me, let‘s do it tonight. In the main event, whoever it is, I’ll see you there.”

Shawn Stasiak vs. Luther Reigns
The bell rings and both wrestlers go at each other. Both wrestlers are working stiff. Stasiak gets the upper hand after catching Reigns with a DDT. Reigns is slow to his feet. Stasiak hits a running knee to the face, dropping Reigns back to the mat. Reigns rolls out of the ring to catch a breath. Stasiak follows him out and catches him with a forearm to the back, smashing Reigns’ face off the apron and whips him into the barricade. Stasiak rolls Reigns back into the ring, forces him to his feet and hits The Perfect Plant (Death Valley Driver) and makes the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Shawn Stasiak

LOD 2019 (Heidenreich & Road Warrior Animal) vs. The Outsiders (Kevin Nash & Scott Hall)
The bell rings and LOD attacks The Outsiders from behind. Heidenreich hits a Gorilla Press Slam, sending Hall over the top rope to the floor. Animal and Heidenreich team up on Nash. Nash tries to fight them off but the number game is too much. Animal hits a Powerslam. Hall tries to get back into the ring but Heidenreich hits a Running Big Boot, sending him back to the outside. Animal sets Nash up on his shoulders and Heidenreich connects with The Doomsday Device. Heidenreich makes the cover, 1…2…3.
Winners: LOD 2019

After the match, Animal calls for the mic. Animal: “Welcome to a world of hurt. The Outsiders think they run the damn show but we’ll show everyone who the most dominant team on Raw is. Next week, Hall and Nash, you’re going to go through this pain once again, then again week after week until you give us a title shot that we deserve.” Animal forces Nash up to his feet by his hair and connects with a second Powerslam then LOD 2019 head to the back.

We go backstage with Mike Adamle. Adamle: “I’m here tonight with Road Hog. Road Hog, how do you feel after your loss last night?” Road Dogg: “What the god man? My name is Road Dogg. How the hell do you manage to screw this up every night? Anyways…if Jeff Jarrett thinks he’s just going to move on, he’s got another thing coming. I don’t care about the title. I just want to cause him pain. Jarrett, watch your back because you never know when I’m going to be there.”

Jeff Jarrett’s music hits and he makes his way down to the ring. Jarrett: “Well, did anyone back there decide that they’re man enough to try to take this title from me?” Billy Gunn’s music hits and he makes his way out to the ring and jumps up on the apron. Jarrett stands there waiting for Gunn to get in the ring. Road Dogg slides into the ring behind Jarrett and plants him in the back of the head with a guitar. Jarrett drops to his knees. Gunn jumps in the ring and connects with The Fame Asser onto the broken guitar, busting Jarrett open. Road Dogg and Billy Gunn stand over Jarrett as we go off air.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down