JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raw #218 – January, Week #2

Go down

Raw #218 – January, Week #2 Empty Raw #218 – January, Week #2

Post  John Greatrix Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:52 pm

We start the show with Vince Russo in the ring. Russo: “Over the last few weeks, it seems like we’re being invaded but I’m not going to stand for this. Whoever is trying to play these mind games can stop anytime. You’re not getting to me. If anything, you’re just pissing me off. When I find out who’s behind this, it’s the last thing you’ll ever do in this business ever again. So, without further ado, let’s start the show.”

Spike Dudley vs. Crowbar
As soon as the bell rings, both wrestlers charge at each other. After 20 minutes of high risk moves, Crowbar finally gets the upper hand after throwing Spike into the side of the stairs on the outside of the ring. Crowbar rolls Spike into the ring and locks in a Boston Crab. Spike manages to get his hands on the ropes. Crowbar looks frustrated. He picks up Spike and throws him into the corner. Crowbar goes flying into the corner for a flying clothesline but Spike moves out of the way and Crowbar crashes into the turnbuckle. He stumbles back and Spike hits The Acid Drop and goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Spike Dudley

After the match, Spike calls for the mic. Spike: “Disco Inferno, I know you just won that Light Heavyweight Championship but how should I put this, I’m coming for you. That title is as good as mine. So, you might as well just hand it over now before you get a beating of a lifetime. I’m leaving it in your hands, Disco. For your health, I hope you do the right thing.”

We go backstage to Mike Adamle. Adamle: “I’m here tonight with BJ James. BJ, why have you asked for this time tonight?” James: “It’s BG James you moron. Anyway, I’ve been in Jeff Jarrett’s shadow long enough. So, I’m calling him out. You and me and that title of yours. The Road Dogg will show you how to be a champion.”

Nation of Domination (Mark Henry & D’Lo Brown) vs. High Voltage (Robbie Rage & Kenny Kaos)
As soon as the bell rings, Henry charges across the ring and hits a double clothesline on both members of High Voltage. Henry forces Rage to his feet and throws him into the corner followed by Kenny Kaos. Henry hits a huge splash on both men and makes a quick tag to D’Lo. D’Lo climbs up top and quickly hits The Lo Down onto both men and he makes the cover, 1…2…3.
Winners: The Nation of Domination

After the match, the outsiders run down from the back but The Nation is ready and Faarooq & Kama are ready and jump the barricade, attacking The Outsiders from behind. D’Lo & Henry slide out of the ring and join in the attack. The Nation totally destroys The Outsiders. Security rushes down to the ring and pulls the men apart.

The lights go out in the arena and when they come back on, a masked hooded figure stands in the middle of the ring. When they talk, they seem to be using some kind of voice changer. Figure: “Chaos is coming and it’s almost upon us. Soon, Raw will be brought to ruins and rebuilt in his image. The warnings have been given and yet you choose to ignore them. But heed this soon, the attack will begin and there is nothing Vince Russo will be able to do to contain the devastation that is on the horizon for Chaos brings with it the wronged warriors and we will burn this place to the ground. Everyone needs to choose a side but choose wisely because nothing is going to stop him when the end of times comes.” The lights go off and when they come back on, the ring is empty. Russo rushes out from the back but before he can get to the ring, the mat erupts in flames, burning an Anarchy symbol in the middle of the ring as we go off air.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down