JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raw #208 – October, Week #5

Go down

Raw #208 – October, Week #5 Empty Raw #208 – October, Week #5

Post  John Greatrix Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:17 pm

We start the show with Vince Russo in the ring. Russo: “Last night was our First PPV of the Vince Russo Era, but there is no use of living in the past. Tonight, we have a hell of a show for you. We will see our Vince Russo Invitational Heavyweight Champion, David Arquette in action tonight taking on Mideon. The Light Heavyweight Title is up for grabs when Essa Rios goes one-on-one with Little Spike Dudley. So, let us get this great show on the go.”

Jeff Jarrett vs. Glacier
The bell rings and both men meet in the middle of the ring. Glacier tires to end it quickly with a Cryonic Kick (Superkick) but Jarrett ducks under it and connects with a shoulder block to Glacier’s knee. Jarrett whips Glacier to the corner and follows in with a running clothesline. Jarrett lifts Glacier up to the top rope and hits a Superplex. Glacier uses the ropes to get to his feet. As he turns around, Jarrett connects with The Stroke and makes the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Jeff Jarrett

After the match, Jarrett calls for the mic. Jarrett: “David Arquette, I do believe that you owe me a rematch. You blatantly cheated when the ref was distracted and attacked me with my own guitar. In fact, if you don’t grant me my rematch by the end of the night, I’m going to make you accept it.”

We go backstage to Pamela Paulshock. Pam: “I’m here tonight with The Outsiders. You two have been on a huge roll lately on Raw. Who do you feel should be challenging you next for the Route 66 Tag Team Titles?” Nash: “If there is a tag team out there that thinks they have what it takes to step into the ring with The Outsiders, then let them bring it because we all know that no one out there has the balls to take these titles from us. No one.”

Essa Rios (c) vs. Spike Dudley (Light Heavyweight Title Match)
As soon as the bell rings, Rios and Dudley go all out. Essa manages to get a slight advantage after Spike misses a flying crossbody. Essa wastes no time and connects with a slingshot leg drop to the back of Spike's head. Essa climbs to the top and connects with the Moonsault and goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner and STILL Light Heavyweight Champion: Essa Rios

David Arquette vs. Mideon
The bell rings and Mideon pretty much dominates the entire match. Arquette manages to take control of the match after connecting with a low blow while the ref was distracted. Arquette sets up and connects with the spear but before he can make the cover, Jeff Jarrett’s music hits and he slowly walks down to the ring. Arquette is distracted and starts yelling at Jarrett. Mideon sneaks up behind Arquette and rolls him up with a schoolboy, 1…2… but Arquette manages to kick out at a close 2 count. Arquette connects with another spear on Mideon. As Arquette gets to his feet, Jarrett is on the apron and plants a guitar shot right to the head. The ref calls for the bell.
Winner by Disqualification: David Arquette

We go off the air with Jeff Jarrett screaming at a lifeless David Arquette.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down