JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raw #207 – October, Week #4

Go down

Raw #207 – October, Week #4 Empty Raw #207 – October, Week #4

Post  John Greatrix Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:57 pm

We start the show with David Arquette in the ring. Arquette: “Last weeks, I got the phone call to come in and challenge Scott Steiner for the Vince Russo Invitational Heavyweight Championship, As you all can see, I now stand here the champion. Tonight, Scott Steiner has enforced his rematch clause. So after I defeat him tonight, I’m taking everyone out for an amazing after party.”

Sunny vs. Shaniqua
As soon as the bell rings, Shaniqua, using her size advantage, dominates the match. Sunny tries to get some offence in but is quickly shut down after Shaniqua catches her with a stiff big boot. Shaniqua forces Sunny to her feet, lifts her up and destroys her with a TKO and goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner Shaniqua

After the match, Shaniqua calls for the mic. Shaniqua: “I am the most dominant female in this company. Vince Russo, I expect you to find some real competition for me or I’m going to come looking for you and force you to give me competition.”

Essa Rios (c) vs. Paul Roma (Light Heavyweight Title Match)
The bell rings and Rios explodes out of the corner, catching Roma with a quick Hurricanrana. As Roma gets to his feet, Rios catches him with a Shining Wizard, sending Roma to the mat again. Roma uses the ropes to get to his feet as Rios rushes in for another attack. Roma manages to reverse it and hits a flapjack, sending Rios crashing down on the top rope. Roma climbs up top and goes for the Elbow Drop but Rios rolls out of the way. Rios plants Roma with a DDT and climbs up top and connects with the Moonsault and makes the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner and STILL Light Heavyweight Champion: Essa Rios

Scott Steiner vs. David Arquette (c) (Vince Russo Invitational Heavyweight Title Match)
The bell rings and Arquette spends a great deal of time running from Steiner. Arquette rolls out of the ring and Steiner follows him out. Arquette quickly rolls back in the ring. As Steiner slides in, Arquette starts stomping him but Steiner seems unaffected by it. Arquette looks to be in danger. Steiner whips Arquette into the ropes and damn near takes his head off with a clothesline. Steiner grabs Arquette by the head and as he lifts him up, Arquette catches him with a low blow and the ref doesn’t see it. Arquette quickly hits The Cutter and makes the cover on Steiner placing his feet on the ropes, 1…2…3.
Winner and STILL Vince Russo Invitational Heavyweight Champion: David Arquette

After the match, Arquette quickly rolls out of the ring and jumps the barricade to the audience and heads out of the arena. When he gets to the top of the stairs, he celebrates with the fans as we go off the air.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down