JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smackdown #205 – October, Week #1

Go down

Smackdown #205 – October, Week #1 Empty Smackdown #205 – October, Week #1

Post  John Greatrix Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:28 am

John Greatrix’s music hits and he makes his way to the ring and grabs a mic. Greatrix: “We are 3 days removed from War Games and all people can talk about is what happened on Raw. For those of you out there that don’t know what happened, Vince Russo took over for Edge as the GM on Raw and fired the entire roster. Well, I would like to personally welcome any talent that would like to try their luck on Smackdown. Tonight, we will put our talent against some members of the Raw roster and may the best side win.”

James Storm vs. Hideo Itami
Itami has kept Storm off balance with stiff kicks, punches and chops. After 10 minutes, Itami hits a Lariat followed by a Jumping Double Foot Stomp and goes for a pin but only gets a 2 count. Itami hits a Falcon Arrow and goes for another pin but once again only gets a 2 count. Itami looks ready to end the match. Itami lifts up Storm for The GTS but Storm slips out the back and hits The Last Call (Superkick) to the back of Itami’s head. Storm covers Itami, 1...2...3.
Winner: James Storm

Austin Aries vs. Johnny Impact
These 2 men go a thousand miles an hour for the first 20 minutes of the match. Impact hits Aries with a Spin Heel Kick then a Sanding Shooting Star Press. Impact goes for the pin but Aries is out at 2. Impact hits The Moonlight Drive then goes to the top rope. Impact goes for The Starship Pain but Aries moves at the last second. Aries picks up Johnny Impact and hits a Brainbuster and climbs to the top rope. Aries hits a 450 Splash and covers Impact, 1...2...3.
Winner: Austin Aries

Sebastian Suave vs. Tarik
These 2 men have rekindled their half-decade feud. After 15 minutes, Suave goes for a Pump Kick but Tarik avoids it and hits a Jumping Knee Strike. Tarik lands a few strikes then whips Suave into the corner. Tarik hits a Running European Uppercut. Suave staggers out of the corner. Tarik goes for The Detonation Kick but Suave reverses and hits a Pump Kick then follows it with The Sliding D (Sliding Elbow). Suave pins Tarik, 1...2...3.
Winner: Sebastian Suave

Toni Storm vs. Bayley
These ladies were given the main event spot and they have not disappointed. After 20 minutes, Bayley hits a Running Body Attack in the corner then hits a T-Bone Suplex. Bayley goes for the cover but Storm is up at 2. Bayley picks up Storm. Storm hits The Storm Zero (White Noise onto a knee). Storm tosses Bayley into a corner. Storm hits Bayley with a Running Hip Attack in the corner. Storm pulls Bayley to her feet and hits a Tiger Driver. Storm pins Bayley, 1...2...3.
Winner: Toni Storm

As Toni Storm is celebrating in the ring, John Greatrix’s music hits and he makes his way to the ring. Greatrix gives Toni a high five then grabs a mic. Greatrix: “I want everyone from the Raw roster to take notice. This is the type of competition that you will be dealing with. I gave you guys 4 match opportunities tonight and you blew them all. Maybe there is a reason why Vince Russo let you all go.” Greatrix is interrupted by Cody’s music. Cody comes out to the stage with a mic. Cody: “Mr. Greatrix, even though you chose some of the better competitors from Raw, you didn’t pick the best. How about next week, you and I go one-on-one and I show you how good our brand truly is?” Greatrix: “Cody, you’ve got yourself a match. See you next week.” The crowd cheers as the show goes off the air.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down