JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nitro #183 – October, Week #4

Go down

Nitro #183 – October, Week #4 Empty Nitro #183 – October, Week #4

Post  John Greatrix Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:31 pm

The show starts with cameras and referees running around backstage. Kevin Owens is shown face down on the concrete floor with steel bars around him. The CWA doctor is attending to Owens when Brock Lesnar appears from off camera with a drink in hand. Lesnar looks to see who is on the ground, smiles then leaves camera.

Charles Offord is in the ring. Offord: “Seeing how someone has decided to cowardly attack Kevin Owens, it doesn’t appear that he will be healthy enough to join us in the triple threat title match. As it stands right now, the World Title match will be between myself and the champion, Braun Strowman.” Brock Lesnar’s music hits with him appearing on the stage. Lesnar: “Hold on there, son. It looks like you need a third person for your title match. Who better than Brock Lesnar for a title match?” Offord: “Kevin beat you for that chance, Brock, so as of right now, I can think of quite a few other deserving people. But I’m a fair guy. Tonight, in the main event, you will once again have a chance for the World Title. However, should you lose tonight Brock, then I would serious look at staying in the UFC.”

Jojo is backstage with Nikki Bella. Jojo: “Nikki, last week you attacked Sasha Banks from behind before her match. Are you worried that she may do the same to you?” Nikki: “Sasha Banks is a lot of things, but a true champion she is not. How she has kept that title this long is beyond me. Sasha won’t attack me before my match. She has rules and is required to obey them. This makes her weak and will be the reason she loses her title.”

Nikki Bella vs. Carmella
Sasha Banks has yet to be seen tonight. Carmella has been on the receiving end for most of the match thus far. Nikki has Carmella in the corner and proceeds to stomp a mud hole in her until the ref intervenes and breaks it up. Nikki is given a warning then walks back in for some more where she is greeted with a stiff kick to the midsection followed by another. Carmella is to her feet and hits several forearm shots that stagger Nikki. Carmella hits the ropes but runs right into a dropkick. Both women are down as the ref starts the 10 count. At 7, Nikki is to her feet followed by Carmella who takes a swing at Nikki and misses. Nikki grabs and lifts Carmella up then hits The Rack Attack 2.0. Nikki goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Nikki Bella

Renee Young is in the back with Brock Lesnar. Renee: “Brock, how does it feel to be speaking for yourself and do you miss having Paul Heyman in your corner?” Lesnar: “I have always been the man around here and not having Paul in my corner won’t change a damn thing. Any idiot can talk on the mic. Well, except Roman Reigns and all I need to do is go to the ring, F5 my opponent and leave. I don’t need Paul for any of that. My opponent tonight takes a trip to Suplex City.”

Brock Lesnar vs. Rusev
As Lesnar predicted, Rusev has been taken to Suplex City. Rusev has been rag dolled the entire match with very little resistance. Rusev takes another suplex and lays motionless on the mat as the ref starts his 10 count. At 8, Lesnar hauls Rusev to his feet and hits another suplex that sends Rusev halfway across the ring this time. Again, Lesnar lets the ref start his count and hauls Rusev up at 8. But this time, Lesnar hits an F5 but doesn’t go for the cover. Instead, Lesnar hauls Rusev up yet again and hits another F5. This time Lesnar goes for a confident cover with only one foot on Rusev, 1…2…3.
Winner: Brock Lesnar

After the match, Lesnar grabs a mic. Lesnar: “I hope everyone back there was paying attention. In two days at Halloween Havoc, Brock Lesnar once again becomes the World Champion.”

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down