JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nitro #180 – October, Week #1

Go down

Nitro #180 – October, Week #1 Empty Nitro #180 – October, Week #1

Post  John Greatrix Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:58 am

Charles Offord and Stephanie McMahon start the show in the ring. Offord: “Some people are probably shocked about what has happened on Raw. To be honest, I am shocked and so is Stephanie. You haven’t seen Steph and I work together much the past few months; that is why we are out here tonight. Oyster is nowhere to be seen and John is welcoming any and all former Raw stars to Smackdown. I can personally say that Nitro is nowhere near the situation that Raw is right now. Steph and I have been talking and have agreed that we will not be inviting any Raw stars to Nitro. We simply do not need the problems that they bring with them.” Stephanie: “With all that said, please welcome the newest member of the Nitro roster, Kevin Owen!” Offord looks to Stephanie with a bit of shock and confusion as Owens appears on the stage and makes his way to the ring. Owens hugs Stephanie and extends a hand to Offord who is slow to react but eventually shakes his hand. Owens: “Thank you, Stephanie for this opportunity. John Greatrix is too busy with the Raw rejects to think about the talent right under his nose. I will not let you down.” Owens and Stephanie stay in the ring as Offord heads to the back never once looking back.

Sasha Banks vs. Mandy Rose
Banks and Rose have gone full throttle for a solid 20 minutes with both women giving it their all. Rose hits Banks with a clothesline that sends her crashing to the mat. Rose then stomps Banks until the ref breaks it up. Banks is slow to her feet and eats a running boot to the face that keeps her grounded. Rose proceeds to taunt the crowd and Banks as she hovers over her waiting for her to get up. Rose grabs Banks by the hair and hauls her to her feet. Banks hits a few forearms that back Rose off before hitting a dropkick that leaves both women down on the mat. The ref starts his 10 count and at 7, Rose is to her feet followed closely by Banks. Rose goes in for a clothesline that Banks ducks and hits The Bank Statement. Rose has nowhere to go and quickly taps out.
Winner: Sasha Banks

After the match, Nikki Cross appears from the crowd and slides into the ring with a steel chair. Banks is caught completely off guard and eats 2 chair shots that leave her motionless on the mat.

Jojo is in the back with Roman Reigns. Jojo: “Roman, tonight you are in a non-title match. Why are you wrestling week after week and not waiting for a challenger to challenge you?” Reigns: “I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. The Big Dog is a fighting champion and I don’t wait for people to challenge me. I’m the champ and I decide when and where I fight.”

Roman Reigns vs. Curtis Axel
Curtis Axel has answered the challenge and eats a Superman Punch the second he enters the ring. Axel is slow to his feet. Once there, he eats a second Superman Punch that leaves him face down on the mat. Axel is slow to his feet and once there is almost snapped in half by Reigns when he hits the spear. Reigns doesn’t waste any time and covers Axel, 1…2…3.
Winner: Roman Reigns

After the match, Reigns is celebrating when Abyss appears from backstage and slowly makes his way to the ring. Abyss enters the ring and without hesitation grabs Reigns and Chokeslams him to the mat.

Renee Young is in the back with Kevin Owens. Renee: “Kevin, welcome to Nitro. What can we expect from your debut with The Phenomenal One, AJ Styles?” Owens: “Renee, let me do the talking please. Tonight, when I BEAT AJ Styles in my very first Nitro match, I’m going to challenge the World Champion Braun Strowman and take the belt from him.”

Kevin Owens vs. AJ Styles
Owens and Styles have put on a match of the year candidate for us all to see. Styles hits kicks, punches and backfists that stagger Owens who in return lands a knee to the midsection followed by several forearm shots and a stiff clothesline. Styles is down on the mat when Owens lands a few elbow drops followed by a Running Senton then goes for the cover, 1…2… but Styles kicks out at the last moment. Owens hauls Styles to his feet and starts slapping him over and over until Styles blocks a slap and lands a few forearm shots of his own. Owens is staggered when Styles hits the ropes and runs right into The Pop-up Powerbomb. Owens collapses onto Styles for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Kevin Owens

After the match, Owens is being announced the winner when Tommy Dreamer, Tajiri and Ryback appear from the crowd and slide into the ring. All three men have steel chairs and each one takes turns slamming said chairs into Owens’ skull. Owens is left a bloody mess on the mat as the camera fades with Dreamer, Tajiri and Ryback standing above him.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down