JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smackdown #200 – August, Week #5

Go down

Smackdown #200 – August, Week #5 Empty Smackdown #200 – August, Week #5

Post  John Greatrix Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:34 pm

The show starts with a video package showing the history of the last 199 Smackdown shows. After the video package, the lights go out as Bray Wyatt’s music hits and he makes his way to the ring. Bray grabs a mic. Bray: “You know something, Matt Riddle? I respect you, man. You go from a place of failure like UFC and have become a big deal in professional wrestling. That’s not easy. The people out there have really gravitated to you but I don’t see it, man. You have obtained a cult following of sorts and nobody bats an eye but when I have followers, it seems to be a problem. When we finally meet in the ring, Matthew, there will be no followers. It will be you and I alone in this ring and in the end, you will meet Sister Abigail. Look to the sky and follow the buzzards. Run.”

Lacey Evans vs. Mandy Leon
Mandy Leon can’t seem to muster any offence and gets cut off at every turn. After 10 minutes, Lacey hits a Big Boot and gets a 2 count. Lacey picks up Mandy and hits a Swinging Neckbreaker and locks in a Fujiwara Armbar. Mandy fights and finally gets to the bottom rope. Lacey releases the hold. As both women get to their feet, Lacey hits The Woman’s Right (Straight Right Hand) and lays out Mandy. Evans covers Mandy, 1...2...3.
Winner: Lacey Evans

After the match, Evans grabs a mic. Evans: “Did all of you ladies see that? That is exactly what you can expect in each and every match I am in. It doesn’t matter who I face. It can be Sasha Banks, Nia Jax, Kelly Khaos or anyone else for that matter. The result will always be the same...I win.”

We go backstage to see Sheamus walking through the backstage area. Out of nowhere, Andrade Cien Almas attacks Sheamus. Andrade starts stomping Sheamus then throws him into a garage door. Andrade slams a barrel on Sheamus’ chest then spits on him and walks away.

Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn vs. Anti-Hope (Abaddon & Belial)
Owens and Zayn seem to be a little distracted and have been out matched so far in the match. After 15 minutes, Abaddon goes for a Frog Splash but Zayn moves at the last second and makes the tag to Owens. Owens hits a Superkick on Belial as he rushes in. Abaddon goes for a Superkick of his own but Owens avoids it and Zayn connects with a Big Boot. Zayn and Owens toss Abaddon and Belial into opposite corners. Zayn and Owens run across the ring and hit The Helluva Kick and a Running Cannonball respectfully. Owens picks up Belial and hits a Pop-up Powerbomb and goes for the pin, 1...2...3.
Winners: Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn

After the match, The Bludgeon Brothers’ music hits and they come out on the ramp. Harper has a mic. Harper: “Congratulations on the win. We’ll see you at Summerslam.” Harper and Rowan turn and head backstage as Owens and Zayn start asking each other what just happened as we go to a commercial break.

After a commercial break, Charly Caruso is backstage with The Undisputed Era (Adam Cole, Roderick Strong, Bobby Fish & Kyle O’Reilly). Charly: “Adam Cole, last week, The Velveteen Dream cost you a win against Omeganis. What are your thoughts?” Cole: “What are my thoughts? What do you think? It sucks. I had Omeganis dead to rights and that wanna be star interrupts my match. Lucky for him, we aren’t booked at Summerslam so he has an extra week to think about what he did. Next week, Roddy and I want him in the ring if he can find a partner.”

Bray Wyatt vs. Matt Hardy
These two men go back-and–forth 30 minutes. Matt goes for The Twist of Fate but Bray whips him into the ropes and hits a Running Crossbody. Wyatt hits a Powerslam and gets a 2 count. Wyatt hits a Standing Side Slam followed by a Running Senton. Wyatt goes for another pin but only gets a 2 count again. Wyatt is up and looks to finish the match. As Wyatt waits for Hardy to get up, Matt Riddle’s music hits and he comes out to the stage. Wyatt turns his attention to Riddle and just smiles at him. Hardy grabs Wyatt from behind as he is distracted. Wyatt reverses it and hits sister Abigail out of nowhere. Wyatt covers Hardy as he stares down Riddle, 1...2...3.
Winner: Bray Wyatt

After the match, Bray drops to his knees and taunts Riddle. Riddle stands on the stage smiling as the show goes off the air.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down