JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smackdown #199 – August, Week #4

Go down

Smackdown #199 – August, Week #4 Empty Smackdown #199 – August, Week #4

Post  John Greatrix Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:31 pm

Matt Riddle’s music hits and he comes out to the stage to a huge ovation and a ‘Bro’ chant. Riddle makes his way to the ring and grabs a mic. Riddle: “Bro. Bray Wyatt, you came out and attacked me from behind. There is no need for that. I will meet you in the ring any time you want. You just have to ask. Your head games aren’t gonna work on me, Bro. I just wanna fight so come out here and we can settle whatever beef you have with me.” Bray Wyatt appears on the Titan Tron. Bray: “Matthew, the time for fisticuffs will come soon enough. Before that happens, do you know why we are going to fight? You see, these people follow you like you are a god but you are just a mortal man and any mortal man can perish. Matthew Riddle, when I get done with you, these people will have a new god to worship. Look to the sky and follow the buzzards. Run.” The Titan Tron goes black and the camera pans in on Riddle’s face as we go to commercial.

After the commercial break, we go backstage to Dasha Fuentes with Lacey Evans. Dasha: “Lacey, on Nitro, the CWA Women’s Champion, Sasha Banks had some choice words for you. Do you have a response for ‘The Boss’?” Lacey: “Sasha Banks’ bark is mightier than her bite. She can sit over there on Nitro and avoid ‘The Lady of the CWA’ but eventually we will cross paths and that belt will be mine. Later tonight, I step in that ring and Sasha Banks will see exactly what I’m all about.”

Sheamus vs. Bobby Roode
After 20 minutes of back-and-forth intensity, Roode hits a Hangman’s Neckbreaker then goes to the second rope. Roode waits for Sheamus to get up and hits a Blockbuster. Roode covers Sheamus and gets a 2 count. Roode goes for The Glorious DDT but Sheamus twists out of it and hits The Irish Curse Backbreaker. Sheamus gets to a corner and waits for Roode to get to his feet. Once Roode is up, Sheamus connects with The Brogue Kick. Sheamus covers Roode, 1...2...3.
Winner: Sheamus

After the match, Andrade Almas runs to the ring and tries to attack Sheamus. Sheamus ducks a clothesline and counters with a Brogue Kick that sends Almas out of the ring. Sheamus and Almas yell at each other as we go to a commercial.

Lacey Evans vs. Xandra Bale
Evans controls the entire match. Evans hits a huge clothesline and follows it up with a Moonsault from the second rope. Lacey picks up Bale and hits The Woman’s Right (Straight Right Hand). Evans covers Bale, 1...2...3.
Winner: Lacey Evans

Charly Caruso is backstage with Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn. Charly: “Guys, last week, The Bludgeon Brothers pretty much called you out. Are you going to take them up on the challenge?” Owens: “Charly, those two ogres have no idea what they are talking about. Sure they are former tag team champions but they are old news. Nobody wants to see them in the ring.” Sami: “Kevin’s right. They had their time and now a new threat is here. Kassius Ohno and Cesaro, hang on to those belts tight because sooner or later, they’ll be around our waists. And Bludgeon Bothers, you better stay out of our way if you know what’s good for you.”

Adam Cole vs. Omeganis
Cole has hit Omeganis with every attack he can think of but just can’t take him off his feet. Cole goes to the top rope and tries for a Diving Crossbody but Omeganis catches him and reverses into a Sitout Powerbomb for a 2 count. These two men fight hard for 20 minutes. Cole ducks a clothesline and hits a dropkick to the knee that takes Omeganis to one knee. Cole hits a Superkick that sends Omeganis onto both knees. Cole lines Omeganis up and looks to hit The Last Shot (Running Knee Strike) but Velveteen Dream’s music hits and Cole stops dead in his tracks. Velveteen Dream comes out to the stage. Cole tells Dream to leave then looks to hit The Last Shot. Omeganis grabs Cole and hits The Omeganis Death Drop (World’s Strongest Slam) and goes for the pin, 1...2...3.
Winner: Omeganis

After the match, Velveteen Dream smiles and taunts Adam Cole as the show ends.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down