JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smackdown #198 – August, Week #3

Go down

Smackdown #198 – August, Week #3 Empty Smackdown #198 – August, Week #3

Post  John Greatrix Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:41 pm

Lacey Evans’ music hits and she makes her way to the ring and grabs a mic. Lacey: “Over the last few weeks, I have shown everyone in this company who the most dominant female is. It’s not Nia Jax or Kelly Khaos or even Asuka. It’s me. At Summerslam, I will hold an open challenge to show everyone that is doesn’t matter who steps in this ring with me, I am always the better woman.” Evans leaves the ring and goes to the commentary station for the opening match.

Kiera Hogan vs. Rebel
These 2 ladies have battled back-and-forth for 10 minutes. Rebel hits a Running Bulldog and goes for the pin but Hogan kicks out at 2. Both women are to their feet. Hogan ducks a clothesline and kicks Rebel in the gut. Hogan hits a Swinging Fisherman Suplex. Hogan goes for the pin, 1...2...3.
Winner: Kiera Hogan

After the match, Lacey Evans jumps in the ring and hits Hogan with The Woman’s Right (Straight Right Hand). Evans smiles as she stands over the fallen Hogan and Rebel as we go to commercial.

We go backstage after returning from commercial to Charly Caruso with Sheamus. Charly: “Sheamus, last week, you attacked Andrade Almas after his match. What was that about?” Sheamus: “Charly, I just wanted to remind the champ that I was still here and that I will always be here. In 11 days at Summerslam, I am invoking my rematch clause and will take my European Title back.”

The Bludgeon Brothers (Harper & Rowan) vs. The Odditorium (Qefka The Quiet & Oliver Grimsly)
The bell rings and Harper and Rowan rush The Odditorium. Harper hits Oliver Grimsly with a Big Boot as Rowan hits Qefka with a clothesline. Qefka and Oliver are tossed outside the ring. Rowan throws Oliver into a Big Boot from Harper. Harper throws Qefka into a Running Crossbody. Rowan bodyslams Harper onto Oliver and Qefka. Rowan throws Qefka into the ring. Rowan and Harper set up Qefka and hit their Powerbomb/Diving Lariat Combo. Rowan covers Qefka, 1...2...3.
Winners: The Bludgeon Brothers

After the match, Harper grabs a mic. Harper: “Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn, if you think you are going to go past us to get a title shot before us, you are very wrong. You need to go through us first.”

Alicia Atout is backstage with The Velveteen Dream. Alicia: “Velveteen, last week you defeated Roderick Strong despite The Undisputed Era’s best efforts to stop you.” Velveteen: “Alicia, The Dream had no doubts last week that he was going to be victorious. As for the rest of The Undisputed Era, Adam Cole, Bobby Fish and Kyle O’Reilly, come with your boy Roderick and you too will fall victim to The Velveteen Dream.”

Matt Riddle vs. Randy Orton
These two men put on a pro wrestling clinic for 20 solid minutes. Orton hits a belly-to-back suplex and look for a pin but Riddle kicks out at 1. Riddle is on his knees and Orton hits a DDT but Riddle is up at a 1 count again. Riddle is fired up and hits Orton with a Bicycle Knee Strike. Riddle hits a Fisherman Buster and goes for a pin but Orton manages to kick out at 2. Riddle picks up Randy and hits The Bro 2 Sleep (GTS). Riddle picks up Orton once again and hits a Powerbomb. Riddle rolls Orton back onto his knees and hits a Bicycle Knee Strike. Riddle covers Orton, 1...2...3.
Winner: Matt Riddle

After the match, the lights go out. When the lights come on, Bray Wyatt is standing behind Matt Riddle. Riddle turns around and his hit with Sister Abigail. Wyatt drops to his knees and taunts Riddle as the show goes off the air.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down