JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raw #197 – August, Week #3

Go down

Raw #197 – August, Week #3 Empty Raw #197 – August, Week #3

Post  John Greatrix Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:06 pm

We start the show with Sanity in the ring. Eric Young: “Last week, Edge put his foot down but we’re not scared of what he says. Hell, we may not listen. Malice is going to pay for everything they have done to us. Stealing our titles, the blind attacks and the all out disrespect, we’re not going to stand for it another second longer. Tonight…” Edge’s music hits, cutting Eric Young off. Edge: “Sanity, don’t you forget, if you so much as touch a hair on each other you're all fired. Not from Raw, but from the CWA. Your careers will be over. But, if you really want to have a match tonight, I can arrange that. In fact, tonight, Eric Young will take on Abyss and the rest of Sanity is going to be banned from ringside. Now, the other reason I’m out here tonight is Cody. The tensions between you and Kenny Omega are affecting the back, so tonight, Cody and Kenny Omega will take place in the main event. Oh, Eric, your match is next so you better get ready.”

Eric Young vs. Abyss
Abyss hits the ring and Young attacks him right away, trying to get the advantage, but Abyss seems almost unfazed from the stomps. Abyss pushes Young off and gets to his feet. Young charges back in but Abyss catches him with a huge shoulder. Abyss forces Young to his feet and throws him into the ropes. As Young comes off the ropes, Abyss nearly takes his head off with a Big Boot. Abyss lifts Young up and connects with a Black Hole Slam but before he can make the cover, Malice’s music hits and FTM and Evil Uno start walking down to the ring. The ref turns his attention to them. Young uses the ropes to make it to his feet and gets ready for a fight from Malice. From behind, Grayson slides in the ring with a chair. He stands face-to-face with Young. Grayson lifts the chair above his head turns and plants a chair shot on Abyss, dropping him to the mat. Grayson throws the chair to Young and rolls out of the ring. As the ref turns around he sees Abyss lying on the ground and Young holding the chair. The ref calls for the bell.
Winner by Disqualification: Abyss

After the match, Young is screaming at the ref trying to convince him he didn’t use the chair. The ref ignores him and leaves the ring. As Abyss slowly gets to his feet, Young plants a second chair shot on Abyss, dropping him back to the mat. He continues to beat Abyss with the chair while he lies on the mat. Young forces Abyss to his feet and connects with The Youngblood (Wheelbarrow Neckbreaker). Young leaves the ring visibly angry and screaming back at the ring.

We go backstage to Renee Young. Renee: “I’m here tonight with Kevin Blackwood. Kevin, congrats on your title win but what are your plans on how to deal with Scotty O’Shea?” Blackwood: “Renee, it’s simple. Hacker goes on calling everyone sheep and that he’s the only one that knows the true way but I shut him up pretty quick when I pinned him for that Hardcore Championship. Then I beat Hacker again when he claimed his rematch. So, as far as I care, Hacker can move to the back of the line like everyone else…” Hacker flies in from off screen, spearing Blackwood into the wall, then climbs on top of him and lays in the punches. Hacker forces Blackwood to his feet and throws him into the wall. Hacker picks up the Hardcore Title and runs at Blackwood but Blackwood ducks out of the way and Hacker connects with the wall. Before Hacker can recover, Blackwood connects with a dropkick to his back, smashing his head into the wall. Hacker drops to the ground. Blackwood picks up his belt and walks off.

Cody vs. Kenny Omega
The bell rings and it is utter chaos. Omega and Cody are pulling out all the stops. This is a brutal, hard-hitting fight that goes on for a good 20 minutes. Cody finally gets the upper hand after connecting with a low blow behind the ref’s back. Cody lifts Omega up to the top rope and connects with a Superplex into the middle of the ring. Cody locks on The American Nightmare. Omega fights and manages to drag his way over to the ropes. The ref starts counting, 1…2…3…4…5. The ref gets to his 5 count and Cody doesn’t let go. He keeps the submission locked on. The rest of the refs rush down and pull Cody off of Omega. Omega is on his back holding his knee while the refs check on him.
Winner: No Contest

Cameras rush backstage to Dean Ambrose attacking Dolph Ziggler. As the camera gets backstage, Ambrose is standing over Ziggler holding a chair. From out of nowhere, Drew McIntyre spears him and takes him to the ground where he starts landing punches. Ambrose manages to scramble out from under McIntyre. Before McIntyre can get to his feet, Ambrose connects with a punt to his head. McIntyre goes limp and Ambrose picks up the chair and readies himself for Ziggler. Ziggler is lying on the ground. Ambrose picks up the Intercontinental Championship and walks away with it just as security gets there. We go off the air with Ambrose walking away with the title.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down