JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raw #199 – August, Week #5

Go down

Raw #199 – August, Week #5 Empty Raw #199 – August, Week #5

Post  John Greatrix Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:45 pm

We start the show with Sanity in the ring. Eric Young: “This week, Sanity runs the show. We don’t have Malice sticking their little noses into our business. Edge, you think we’re scared of The Firing Squad? We’re just going to run though them like we’ve done with every other trios team on the roster. Tonight will be a bloodbath. Firing Squad, I just hope you’re ready for Sanity because after tonight, you’re never going to be the same again. Then, this Sunday, we go on to Summerslam where we tear apart Malice and take back our Trios Championships. Tonight, we will show the world just how dangerous Sanity can be.”

Hacker Scotty O’Shea vs. Cody Deaner
The bell rings and Hacker rushes Deaner but Deaner is ready and ducks under his clothesline. As Hacker turns around, he eats a stiff right hand from Deaner, dropping him to the mat. Deaner forces Hacker to his feet and whips him into the corner. Deaner follows him in with a clothesline. Deaner goes for a running knee but Hacker gets out of the way just in time and Deaner completely misses. Hacker quickly hits Deaner with a German Suplex. Hacker locks in a Boston Crab in the middle of the ring. Deaner is fighting to get to the ropes. Deaner manages to get to the ropes and the ref breaks the count. Hacker whips Deaner into the corner. Hacker hits a running forearm, dropping Deaner in the corner. Hacker hits the CTRL+ALT+DEL (Running Cannonball) into the corner. Hacker waits for Deaner to get to his feet and connects with The System Crash (Running Gory Bomb) and goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Hacker Scotty O’Shea

As Hacker is getting to his feet, Blackwood seems to come out of nowhere and connects with a springboard forearm, taking Hacker to the mat. As Hacker gets to his feet, Blackwood blasts him with the Hardcore Championship, instantly busting him open. Hacker drops to the mat. Blackwood bends down and lifts Hacker’s head up and starts yelling at him. Blackwood slams Hacker’s face back into the mat. Blackwood stands on Hacker’s motionless body with the belt held high above his head.

We head backstage to Renee Young. Renee: “I’m here tonight with Dolph Ziggler. Dolph, why have you asked for this time?” Dolph: “Renee, it’s simple. That dirt bag Ambrose not only stole my IC Championship, but then he had the nerve to hit me with it. Ambrose better watch his back tonight because if Drew McIntyre or I find him backstage, he’s not making it to Summerslam. Hell, he’ll be lucky to even be able to walk out of this arena.” McIntyre grabs the mic from Renee. McIntyre: “In fact, I’m going to be looking for you tonight, Ambrose. So, if I were you, I’d get dressed and leave as quickly as possible because you’re not going to like what happens to you.” McIntyre shoves the mic back to Renee then walks off.

Sanity (Eric Young, Killian Dain & Alexander Wolfe) vs. Firing Squad (Tama Tanga, Tanga Roa & Bad Luck Fale)
The Firing Squad waits in the ring for Sanity to come out. Sanity’s music hits and The Firing Squad gets ready. All of a sudden, Sanity has surrounded the ring. Firing Squad stands back-to-back ready for a fight. Sanity hits the ring and battle starts. Sanity gets the upper hand and clears the ring. They follow Firing Squad to the outside and continue their attack. Dain lifts Tama up and hits The Ulster Plantation onto the stairs. Dain turns his attention to Tanga and teams up with Wolfe to quickly overpower him and they hit a double powerbomb him onto the stairs, taking him out. It is now 3 on one as Fale tries his best to fight them off but it’s just too much. Young and Wolfe set up tables on the outside. Dain forces Fale to the top rope and hits a Superplex to the outside, sending Fale through the tables. Sanity stands in the ring laughing at the carnage that they have left about the ring.
Winners: No Contest

Young calls for the mic. Young: “See. We told you that we were the dominate team in this company. There is not a team out there that can stand toe-to-toe with us and if…” Young is cut off by Malice’s music. Young: “Come on, we know that they’re not here. Quit trying to…” Young trails off as Malice jumps the barricade and surrounds the ring. Young starts yelling at FTM who just stands there laughing at him. As soon as Young turns his back, FTM reaches in the ring and drags Young to the outside and hits The Credibility Statement (Choke Bomb) to the floor that seemed to signal the attack. Uno, Grayson & FTM slide in the ring and quickly take out the rest of Sanity. FTM picks up the mic. FTM: “This is only a small taste. At Summerslam, we will keep our claim to these titles and there is not a damn thing anyone can do about it.” FTM drops the mic as Edge comes out on the stage. Edge: “I warned you guys. I have no choice but to…” FTM: “What Edge? Are you going to fire us? The fans want to see us and are you going to ruin the best match you have for Summerslam? I think not. Just shut your mouth or we will shut it for you.” FTM motions to the SSB and they all roll out of the ring and head up the ramp and stand face-to-face with Edge. They all push past Edge, laughing as we go off the air.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down