JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nitro #174 – August, Week #4

Go down

Nitro #174 – August, Week #4 Empty Nitro #174 – August, Week #4

Post  John Greatrix Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:34 pm

Braun Strowman’s music hits with the crowd erupting as Strowman and Paul Heyman appear on the stage and slowly make their way to the ring. Heyman: “In just over one weeks’ time, the CWA PPV known as Summerslam will be upon us. In this PPV, many matches will take place from all three shows but none more important than the World Title match in which my client reclaims his World Title from Charles Offord. Mr. Offord stole that title from my client and in 9 days, my client gets to make a very impactful statement as he will have Mr. Offord one-on-one with nowhere to run and no special guest to interfere on his behalf. I would like to also address the rule in the CWA that a champion must defend their title at least once every 30 days if there is a challenger. Mr. Offord is currently a two title champion and a self-proclaimed Million Dollar champion. So, if my math is correct, then Mr. Offord should be defending two titles at Summerslam or be forced to forfeit the one he does not defend. My client and I will let the powers that be take a moment to comprehend that and hope they get back to us promptly.”

The cameras are in the back when Roman Reigns appears from his car and makes his way to the locker rooms. As he is going through the back, he bumps into Braun Strowman. The two men have a brief stare down before Reigns gives Strowman a cocky smile and pushes past him. Strowman just stares as Reigns heads to the locker room.

Jojo is in the back with Nia Jax. Jojo: “Nia, last week Sasha Banks defeated Sonya Deville and tonight you step the ring with her. Why did you request Sonya Deville as an opponent tonight?” Jax: “I want to show the world that whatever Sasha Banks can do, I can do better. Tonight, I’m going to make quick work of my opponent to show everyone that I am the true opponent for the Women’s Title.”

Nia Jax vs. Sonya Deville
As Nia Jax predicted, she has dominated the match. Deville has thrown a few nasty stiff leg kicks that have hit their mark only to receive stiff rights or lefts for her trouble. Jax is showing signs of wear and tear on her legs as Deville isn’t able to muster much offence other than a kick here and there. Jax eats another kick which appears to set her off. Deville is grabbed by the throat and lifted above Jax’s head as she presses her then slams Deville hard on the mat. Deville gets to her feet quickly but takes a clothesline followed by a leg drop. Jax violently hauls Deville to her feet and then onto her shoulders where she hits a Samoan Drop then goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Nia Jax

Renee Young is in the back with Roman Reigns before his match. Renee: “Roman, tonight you are in the main event against a former champion in The Miz. How are you feeling about your match tonight?” Reigns: “Tonight is no different than any other night for Roman Reigns.
Tonight, I go out there and take care of business like I do each and every week. Tonight, I go to that right and punch The Miz square in his obnoxious face. You can believe that, Renee.”

Roman Reigns vs. The Miz
These two have put on a solid display of wrestling for nearly 25 minutes with The Miz gaining the advantage after Maryse distracted the ref, allowing Miz to land a low blow. Reigns hasn’t quite recovered from the low blow as Miz works him over. Miz whips Reigns into the ropes and is hit with a Superman Punch off the rebound. Reigns hits another Superman Punch and another then sets up in the corner awaiting Miz to get to his feet. Miz is slow to his feet and once there, Reigns charges, hitting him with a spear then goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Roman Reigns

After the match, Reigns grabs a mic. Reigns: “Braun Strowman wants the World Title back he says through his mouth piece, Paul Heyman. I want a shot at the World Title and I don’t need anyone to speak for me. So, what do you say big man? Want to make your title rematch a triple threat?” A few moments go by with nothing. As Reigns is leaving the ring, Strowman’s music hits and he appears, running down the ramp and tackling Reigns into the ring post. Strowman picks up and Running Powerslams Reigns on the outside. Strowman is standing above Reigns as Charles Offord appears on the stage smiling and clapping. The camera fades on Strowman yelling up to Offord and pointing down to Reigns.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down