JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nitro #209 – May, Week #1

Go down

Nitro #209 – May, Week #1 Empty Nitro #209 – May, Week #1

Post  John Greatrix Sun May 05, 2019 12:39 am

The show starts with The Shield standing in the ring. Rollins: “This show has been chaos for years and is desperately in need of some order. Last week, we started that order by putting The B-Team and Big E down. Tonight, if anyone should act up, rest assured The Shield will be there to clean up.” Reigns: “This ring and Nitro are our yard now. If you don’t like that then come out and deal with it.” The Shield is beginning to leave the ring when Charles Offord appears on the stage. Offord: “I have to admit that I was excited when all three of you were drafted to my show. But, you are really starting to be a pain in my ass. Now, I could walk down this ramp and beat the ever living hell out of you but we all know the numbers would eventually get to me. So, here is what is going to happen. Tonight, in the main event, it will be a person of my choice to face one of you three. You get to decide who wrestles but the catch is, the other two are banned from ringside.”

Sarah Logan vs. Lacey Evans
Just as the ref starts the match, he is forced to call for the bell as the entire women’s locker room runs to the ring and starts brawling. Women are everywhere and the cameras aren’t able to keep up with all the action. Women are brawling on the ramp, in the crowd, around the ring and in the ring. Finally, enough refs and security arrive and attempt to break up the brawl that is taking place all over the arena.
Winner: No Contest

Jojo is in the back with Lana. Jojo: “Lana, what are you going to do after just seeing the entire female roster brawl in the ring?” Lana: “I would love to suspend each and every one of them but I’m not going to do that. We have vacant Women’s Tag Team Titles so the women of Nitro must start getting along and forming teams or I’m going to pair women up and they will compete for the titles with a partner of my choosing. The message is clear ladies. Get along, form teams and win a title. Or, don’t and see where that lands you.”

A spotlight shines on Elias in the ring. Elias: “Hello, I am Elias. Ladies and Gentlemen, I thank you for coming out tonight but the show is about to start. So, who wants to walk with Elias?” Elias begins to play then suddenly the lights go on and Randy Orton is standing behind Elias. Elias eventually turns around and is hit with The RKO and left motionless on the mat. Orton smiles and leaves the ring.

Renee Young is in the back with The Shield. Renee: “Guys, tonight one of you must enter the ring alone to face a competitor of Mr. Offord’s choosing. Have you decided who that man will be?” Ambrose: “Oh, we have, Renee and it’s me. I’m going to the ring alone and I’m going to introduce some justice to whoever the boss has put against me.”

Dean Ambrose is in the ring awaiting his opponent when the lights go out. We then hear “Dead Man Walking…” followed by American Badass with The Undertaker appearing on a motorcycle to the crowd losing their minds. Taker drives down to the ring, slides in and stands face-to-face with Ambrose who isn’t backing down.

Dean Ambrose vs. The Undertaker (American Badass)
The ref starts the match and Taker comes out swinging, landing right after right to Ambrose in the corner. Taker then walks to the opposite corner and charges Ambrose. Ambrose is crushed in the corner with Taker landing a clothesline. Ambrose staggers out of the corner right into a Chokeslam. Taker stands over Ambrose and signals for The Last Ride. The crowd loses their minds again as Taker hauls Ambrose up and hits The Last Ride the goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: The Undertaker

After the match, Rollins and Reigns storm the ring and begin attacking Taker. Big E is quick to appear from backstage and slides into the ring. Taker and Big E hold The Shield off for a time until Reigns connects with a Superman Punch to Big E who then walks into a Dirty Deeds. Taker is alone against three men who systematically dismantle him and leave him on the mat. The camera fades out with The Shield standing above both men, holding their fists out.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down