JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nitro #182 – October, Week #3

Go down

Nitro #182 – October, Week #3 Empty Nitro #182 – October, Week #3

Post  John Greatrix Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:23 pm

Charles Offord starts the show in the ring. Offord: “Last week, I had Kevin Owens dead to rights but he was saved by Braun Strowman who then proceeded to put his hands on me. The World Champion should have more class than that. The title was held to a higher standard when it was around my waist. With all that said, Braun Strowman, I challenge you for the World Title.” Kevin Owens’ music hits with him appearing on the stage. Owen: “No, no, no, no, no. You already had your chance and you failed. It’s time for some new blood around here to get some opportunities. I challenge Braun Strowman for the World Title.” Suddenly, Brock Lesnar’s music hits with him appearing in the crowd. Lesnar: “Hold on there, boy. You two ain’t fit to hold that title. It belongs around my waist and I’m going to be the one beating Braun Strowman.” Offord: “It seems we have a bit of a pickle here. Tonight, Kevin Owens and Brock Lesnar will lock horns with the winner joining me in a triple threat match for the World Title.”

Sasha Banks is making her entrance when Nikki Bella attacks her from behind and proceeds to beat Banks down on the ramp. Security comes running down to separate the two women. Nikki is taken to the back while EMTs tend to Banks on the ramp.

Jojo is backstage with Roman Reigns. Jojo: “Roman, last week the other members of Sanity attacked you from behind, stopping you from having a match against Eric Young. Tonight, you have that chance. How do you handle the other members of Sanity?” Reigns: “The same way I handle every other man that stands in my way, Jojo. I take my fist and punch them straight in the face. If the other two men want to get in my way, let them. But I can’t be held responsible for their safety.”

Roman Reigns vs. Eric Young
So far, the rest of Sanity has yet to make an appearance as Young has been beaten down by Reigns. Reigns has Young in the corner and lands a running splash then hits a running boot that sends Young crashing to the mat. Reigns walks to a corner and waits for Young to get up. Young is slow to his feet and once there, Reigns charges him and hits a Superman Punch. At that moment, Killian Dain and Alexander Wolfe appear from the crowd. Reigns turns his attention to Dain allowing Young to slowly get to his feet and then rolls Reigns up, 1…2…3.
Winner: Eric Young

After the match, all 3 members of Sanity are in the ring and proceed to beat Reigns down until he lies motionless in the ring.

Renee Young is in the back with Kevin Owens. Renee: “Kevin, tonight you have the uphill battle of facing Brock Lesnar. How does one prepare for such a match?” Owens: “You people around here all think the same. Everyone here seems to think that Brock Lesnar is some sort of god that no one can beat. He’s not a champion and he hasn’t really been around much. The reasons being, that Brock Lesnar is mortal and can be beat. Tonight, I show you how.”

Kevin Owens vs. Brock Lesnar
Both men stand in the ring face-to-face allowing the size of Lesnar to be very apparent. The bell rings and the two are off. Lesnar doesn’t waste any time taking Owens to Suplex City as he hits 5 various suplexes that leave Owens face down in the ring. Lesnar has been extremely dominate as he tosses Owens to the outside and follows him out. Suddenly, Lesnar collapses by the security barrier, holding his head. Owens wastes no time and slowly slides the bigger Lesnar into the ring. Owens goes for a cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Kevin Owens

After the match, Owens is celebrating when Offord appears from the crowd hold a steel bar. Offord slides into the ring and strikes Owens in the back twice before hitting him with The Chuck Bottom. The cameras pan out to show Offord standing above Owens and Lesnar.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down