JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nitro #192 – December, Week #5

Go down

Nitro #192 – December, Week #5 Empty Nitro #192 – December, Week #5

Post  John Greatrix Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:07 pm

Paul Heyman and Braun Strowman appear on the stage and make their way to the ring. Heyman: “Last week, a Royal Rumble was held due to the holidays and the winner was granted a shot at any title on Nitro. Did everyone here watch that match? If you didn’t, then spoiler alert. The winner was Kelly Khaos. The only female to enter the rumble and of all titles, she chooses the World Title. So, I have to ask. Does Kelly Khaos know who the World Champion is? She could have challenged Sasha Banks for her title and would most likely win if she doesn’t choke yet again. But instead, she challenges my client Braun Strowman for the World Title. Kelly, you may be the toughest women in the CWA but you sure as hell don’t compare to my client. Challenging my client is a career ender and you still have a profitable career ahead of you if you can stop choking during your big matches. What I propose tonight is this; my client will compete and win in the main event. Should you feel like challenging my client, that is still your decision. If so, then come to the ring and do it in person face-to-face with Braun Strowman.”

Charles Offord is seen getting into his car in the parking lot as Roman Reigns runs up and starts banging on the door. Reigns: “What in the hell was that Royal Rumble about? You host a Rumble just a few weeks away from a PPV and offer the winner a title shot?” Offord: “Yes Roman, it’s called doing business and giving the fans what they want. Two things you know nothing about and you were in the Rumble. You had the same chance as everyone else in the match and once again, you squandered it. Why Stephanie caters to you is beyond me but as long as I’m in charge you have to earn your place here. Deal with Sanity first, then we will talk.”

Jojo is in the back with Alexa Bliss. Jojo: “Alexa, tonight you face Ember Moon. How are you feeling for this match and what are your thoughts on Kelly Khaos challenging for the World Title?” Bliss:” First off, tonight’s match will be a piece of cake. As for Kelly Khaos throwing away yet another title opportunity, I say you go for it girl. Kelly is going to get destroyed if she gets in the ring with Braun Strowman and that will leave the Women’s Title up for grabs. Meaning, the Women’s Title will come back to me.”

Alexa Bliss vs. Ember Moon
Both women have on a brilliant display tonight as both are clearly trying to open some eyes for a title shot. Moon gains control of the match after hitting a suicide dive through the ropes to the outside. Both women land hard but especially Moon who lands awkwardly on her head. The ref begins his 10 count and at 8, Bliss rolls into the ring. Moon is still down on the outside and never gets to her feet as the ref reaches 10 and calls for the bell.
Winner: Alexa Bliss

After the match, as Bliss is walking up the ramp, she gives Moon a kick with EMTs putting a neck brace on her. Bliss laughs and continues up the ramp.

Renee Young is in the back with Paul Heyman. Renee: “Tonight, your client takes on Eli Drake in his debut Nitro match. What kind of results are you predicting for this match and will Kelly Khaos come to the ring afterwards?” Heyman: “Tonight will not be a good debut match for Eli Drake. Tonight will be the debut and final match for this gentlemen and once the bell has rung and my client is announced the victor, everyone will be awaiting Kelly Khaos to walk to the ring and stand face-to-face with Braun Strowman. Sorry folks, but this just isn’t going to happen. My client is going to victimize Eli Drake and everyone is going to carry on with their merry little lives afterwards.”

Braun Strowman vs. Eli Drake
Drake has tried his best to stand toe-to-toe with Strowman but to no avail. Drake charged Strowman and was greeted with a Big Boot that floored him. Strowman then goes on the offence for 15 minutes, leaving Drake motionless on the mat once he is done. Drake ever so slowly makes it to his feet and with two hands says “come on.” Strowman walks over, grabs Drake and hits a Running Powerslam then with a hand on Drake’s face, goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Braun Strowman

After the match, Strowman and Heyman stand in the ring. Heyman: “Alright Kelly Khaos, this is the do-or-die moment. If you want a shot at my client’s title then you have to come to this ring and stand face-to-face with Braun Strowman.” Several seconds pass with no response before Kelly’s music hits with her appearing on the stage and slowly making her way to the ring before stopping. Kelly looks around the crowd who are chanting her on and then slides into the ring and stands face-to-face with Braun Strowman. Heyman appears to be a bit in shock but nods his head afterwards. Heyman: “Okay Kelly, you have your shot but if you ask me, it’s a wasted opportunity.” Strowman pushes past Kelly as Heyman and Strowman head up the ramp and backstage without ever looking back.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down