Nitro #190 – December, Week #3

Go down

Nitro #190 – December, Week #3

Post  John Greatrix on Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:42 pm

Roman Reigns’ music hits with him appearing on the stage and slowly making his way to the ring as the crowd boos him. Reigns: “Last week, Sanity was taken down by the Big Dog and I would have taken the rest of them down too if it wasn’t for Charles Offord getting in my way. The only reason he got involved in my match was to reclaim some sort of glory he once had. Bottom line is, I don’t need or want help. I can take care of myself and if anyone else wants to get involved in my business, they are going to feel the wrath of the Big Dog.” Charles Offord appears on the stage. Offord: “You would have gotten your ass handed to you by three men if it wasn’t for me. Where were your Shield buddies? Did anyone else come to the ring to help you? Fact is, you don’t have any friends Roman and you were outnumbered 3-to-1. Don’t get my actions wrong though. I don’t like you but from a business standpoint. you need to be protected. So, like it or not, Roman, I’m in your corner for the time being.”

Roman Reigns catches up with Charles Offord in the back and the two men start arguing as the cameras arrive. Reigns ends up grabbing Offord by the shirt but letting go as Stephanie McMahon attempts to calm Reigns down and split the two men up. We can hear Offord tell Lana that Roman has a lot to learn as the two leave camera. Stephanie is frantically trying to calm Reigns down as we head to commercial break.

Jojo is in the back with Sasha Banks. Jojo: “Sasha, Kelly Khaos has had some pretty harsh words for you the last few weeks. How do you respond to her comments?” Banks: “Kelly can talk all she wants. I’m the champ and she isn’t and we all know that eats her up inside, night after night. Kelly had her chance and failed so it’s time she walked to the back of the line and earned another shot at my title.”

Sasha Banks vs. Charlotte Flair
Both ladies have been back-and-forth from the minute the bell rang with Charlotte taking the lead after hitting a Swinging Neckbreaker that has Banks on the mat holding her neck. Charlotte lands a series of knee drops and elbow drops before going for a cover, 1…2… but Banks gets a shoulder up at the last moment. Charlotte, visibly irritated, grabs Banks by the hair and hauls her to her feet. Charlotte whips Banks into the ropes and misses a clothesline. Banks seizing the opportunity and hits The Bank Statement and goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Sasha Banks

Renee Young is in the back with Roman Reigns. Renee: “Roman, tonight you face another member of Sanity. How do you feel about Mr. Offord saying he is in your corner for the time being?” Reigns: “The man needs to mind his own business and stay the hell out of mine. I don’t need help in regards to Sanity and like I’ve said before, if he wants to get in my way, he’ll eat a punch or two of mine as well.”

Roman Reigns vs. Killian Dain
Sanity wasted no time in attacking Reigns before the match. Reigns was hit from behind while walking down the ramp and Sanity has continued the assault. Reigns is sent crashing into the ring post and we can hear the thud from our announce table. Reigns is hauled to his feet where Dain connects with a steel chair that busts Reigns open as he crumbles to the floor. Reigns is on the outside holding his head as Offord’s music hits and he appears on the top of the ramp but doesn’t head towards Sanity. Offord stays on the ramp then signals backstage for something. An office chair is wheeled out and Offord sits in the chair as Sanity continues to beatdown Reigns. Reigns is thrown into the ring where Sanity hits The Shield’s Triple Powerbomb leaving Roman spread eagle in the centre of the ring. Offord stands up with a smile on his face and proceeds to the back as the cameras fade.
Winner: No Contest

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down