JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smackdown #235 – May, Week #1

Go down

Smackdown #235 – May, Week #1 Empty Smackdown #235 – May, Week #1

Post  John Greatrix Sun May 05, 2019 12:24 am

John Greatrix’s music hits to start the show as he makes his way to the ring and grabs a mic.  Greatrix: “Baron Corbin, I’m going to make this short and sweet.  In 4 days, you will put that title on the line against me but tonight, you are going to be in action as a warm up.  Get out here to start your match.”  Corbin’s music hits and he makes his way to the ring, followed by his opponent, Ken Shamrock.

Baron Corbin vs. Ken Shamrock
Shamrock starts the match with a series of belly-to-belly suplexes and goes for a cover but only gets a 2 count.  After 10 minutes, Corbin gets the upper hand after raking Shamrock’s eyes.  Corbin hits The Deep Six and follows up with a Choke Breaker.  Instead of going for a pin, Corbin starts yelling at John Greatrix at the announce table.  Greatrix gets pissed off, slides in the ring and hits Corbin with a Discus Lariat.
Winner by Disqualification: Baron Corbin

After the match, Corbin rolls out of the ring and heads up the ramp.  Greatrix starts yelling at Corbin.  Shamrock tries to calm Greatrix down but Greatrix hits him with a Johnnie Kick out of nowhere and lays him out.  Greatrix leaves the ring as we go backstage.

Charly Caruso is backstage with Noam Dar.  Charly: “Noam Dar, last week you had a very impressive debut on Smackdown against a veteran the calibre of Sin Cara.  Who do you want to face next?”  Dar: “Charly, I will take on anybody in this company and continue my trek to the top of the Cruiserweight Division.  I...”  Dar is interrupted by TJP.  TJP: “Noam, the only way to the top is through me and you don’t have what it takes.  Next week, I’ll knock you down a peg and show you what I mean.”  TJP smirks and walks away as Noam Dar glares at him and we go to the ring.

Anarchy vs. Jinder Mahal
Anarchy wanted someone bigger and stronger and she has got it.  Jinder has tossed Anarchy around the ring for about 10 minutes but hasn’t been able to put her away.  Jinder goes for The Khallas but Anarchy rolls it through into a Victory Roll for a pin, 1...2...3.
Winner: Anarchy

We go backstage to Cathy Kelley with Matt Riddle.  Cathy: “Matt, you have been a mainstay on the Smackdown brand and last week you continued your winning ways.  What is next for you?”  Riddle: “Cathy, I am not afraid to face anyone in this company.  I will go out there every night and put everything on the line.  Next week, I will prove it once again.  I don’t normally call people out but there is someone I have wanted to face for a long time.  Robert Roode, I have watched you for years and you are great.  But, I am better.  Next week, in that ring, ‘The King of Bros’ wants to become ‘glorious’.”  Riddle and Kelley smile at each other as we go to a commercial break.

Walter vs. Dominik Dijakovic
Before the bell can ring, these two men start fighting on the outside of the ring.  They fight for a few minutes before the ref finally realizes he isn’t breaking these two men up and calls for the bell.
Winner: No Contest

After the match, as agents and producers pull Walter and Dijakovic apart, William Regal comes out onto the stage.  Regal: “You two clearly don’t want to follow the rules so at Backlash, you two will face each other in a No Disqualification Match.”  We go off the air will Walter and Dijakovic still trying to fight each other.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down