JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raw #228 – March, Week #4

Go down

Raw #228 – March, Week #4 Empty Raw #228 – March, Week #4

Post  John Greatrix Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:16 pm

We start the show with Vince Russo in the ring surrounded by the Raw roster. Russo: “Ladies and Gentlemen, we are at war. It seems that no one on this show is safe, so I’m asking each and every one of you to stand up for this amazing show and let’s drive these terrorists off of Raw and out of our lives forever.” The entire roster erupts in cheers. The Titan Tron suddenly comes on and there stands a hooded figure on the screen. Figure: “It’s funny how you all rally around this man, trying to protect what’s yours but it has never truly been yours. Tonight, the divine war comes at you full force. Try to stop us if you can, but come the end of the night, all that stands in our way shall be purged. So get ready for the war. We’re coming.” The lights go out and all that is left to see is the word CHAOS burning on the Titan Tron.

Disco inferno vs. Essa Rios
The bell rings and both men come rushing out full force. Disco ducks under a clothesline and rebounds off the ropes with a huge running dropkick, taking Rios off his feet. Disco forces Rios to his feet and whips him into the corner. Disco rushes in for a shoulder block but Rios moves out of the way just in time and Disco smashes his shoulder into the ring post. Rios is quick to follow up with a dropkick to Disco’s back, smashing his shoulder into the post a second time. Rios drags Disco out of the corner and goes up top. Rios launches off for a Moonsault but Disco manages to dig deep and rolls out of the way just in time. Disco gets to his feet and taunts Rios up. Disco hits The Chart Buster (Stunner) and goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Disco Inferno

After the match, the lights go out and come back on. The entire ring is surrounded by hooded figures. They all quickly slide in the ring and attack Rios and Disco. They try to fight back but the numbers game is just too much for them. The locker room clears out and comes rushing down to the ring but just before they can reach the ring, the lights go out again and when they come back on, it’s just Disco and Rios lying in the ring covered in their own blood. EMTs rush down to the ring to check on the two men and we cut to commercial break.

We come back from commercial and the cameras are in Russo’s office. Russo is on the phone. Russo: “I don’t care how much it costs. I want armed guards here by the end of the night. I’ve got a big title match scheduled and I’m not taking any chances with the attacks that are happening right now. How long will it take to get me some cops here? Okay, I’ll put it off till then. Thank you.” As Russo hangs up the phone, Jeff Jarrett walks in. Jarrett: “That’s it, I’ve been cleared to wrestle and I want a match tonight so…” Russo cuts Jarrett off. Russo; “Actually Jarrett, I’ve got a match booked for the main event tonight. You’ll be taking on David Arquette in a title match so good luck.” Russo waves Jarrett off as he picks up the phone and starts dialing.

The cameras rush over to the locker room. The door bursts open and Billy Gunn stumbles out of the locker room with his face covered in blood and collapse on the hallway floor. The camera man opens the door and inside there are five hooded figures attacking Road Dogg. One of the figures pulls the flat screen TV off of the wall and smashes it across Road Dogg’s head. Sparks and glass fly everywhere as Road Dogg collapse to the ground. The camera man gets shoved to the ground as the figures rush past him running out of the room.

Jeff Jarrett vs. David Arquette (c) (Vince Russo Invitational Heavyweight Title Match)
Before the match starts, about a dozen police officers come out to the ring wearing riot gear and line the ramp and around the ring for protection. The ref calls for the bell and Jarrett explodes out of the corner and runs right through Arquette. Jarrett forces Arquette to his feet and whips him into the corner. Jarrett climbs up and starts throwing punches. Arquette manages to push Jarrett off and connects with a standing dropkick. Jarrett uses the ropes to get to his feet and Arquette connects with a clothesline, sending him over the top rope to the outside. Arquette follows Jarrett to the outside and starts stomping him. All of a sudden, the cops start attacking both men and beating them with night sticks. They roll both men back into the ring and continue to attack them.
Winner: No Contest

The guards on the ramp all step in the way as the locker room clears out for the second time. One of the cops in the ring takes off his helmet and it’s a red hooded figure underneath. Chaos: “This was too easy. Thank you for opening your doors to our efforts.” Chaos lifts up the Heavyweight Championship. Chaos: “This right. Here is what we’ve come for. The purge has now begun. Within a week’s time, this will all burn to the ground. What you’ve done Russo is a slight against humanity and Chaos needs to make things right again. Hear my words: Chaos will come next week and only the Fallen Warriors shall stand free.” The lights go out and when they come back on, all of the cops are gone as well as Chaos. The belt is nowhere to be seen. Russo looks pissed as we go off air.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down