JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raw #229 – March, Week #5

Go down

Raw #229 – March, Week #5 Empty Raw #229 – March, Week #5

Post  John Greatrix Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:59 pm

We start the show with Vince Russo in the ring. Russo: “This is it. I’ve had it. If Chaos thinks he can show his face around here tonight, it’s over. I’ve had enough of this crap. I…” Russo’s mic goes silent and the Titan Tron comes on. Chaos: “Russo, you’re right with one thing. We’re already here tonight and we finish the purge. Tonight, it all comes to a head. Tonight, we end you. The forgotten warriors have all rallied tonight. Tonight, we take back the night and we will rise from the ashes.” The Titan Tron goes off. Russo: “Chaos, just know we will not stand for any intrusion tonight. You’ve been warned.”

The Outsiders come down to the ring. Nash: “LOD 2019, you may think you have a right to be number one contenders, but you’ve got another thing coming. There is no way you’ve earned this spot. Hell, I don’t even think you’ve had a match on RAW so why don’t you come down here and we’ll show you just what it’s like to actually be in the ring.” LOD 2019’s music hits and they come out on the stage. Animal has the mic. Animal: “Scott, Kevin, I’m sorry you feel that way but everyone here knows that we’re the strongest of the teams so if you want to rumble, then let’s get down to it.” Vince Russo’s music hits and he comes out on the stage as well. Russo: “Boys, boys, boys. Let’s make this fun. At Wrestlemania, LOD 2019, The Outsiders and The New Age Outlaws will be in a triple threat tag team match for the Route 66 Tag Team Championships.” Russo leaves the two teams screaming at each other.

Brooklyn Brawler vs. D’Lo Brown
The bell rings and Brown flies across the ring and catches Brawler with a jumping heel kick. Brown forces Brawler to his feet and whips him into the corner. Brown follows up with a shoulder thrust into the corner and follows up with a monkey flip. Brown climbs up top but before he can go off for The Lo Down, 10 hooded figures jump the barricade. One of the figures pushes D’Lo off the top rope and sends him crashing to the floor on the outside. The ref calls for the bell before getting thrown out of the ring.
Winner: No Contest

The figures continue the attack on both men, not giving up. D’Lo is put through the announce table and Brawler is Powerbombed onto the stairs. The figures all slide back in the ring and just stand at attention, staring up at the entrance. The lights go out and when they come back on, a red robed figure is standing in the middle of the ring. Chaos: “The time for the purge is upon us. It’s time to burn it all to the ground so better things can rise from the ashes. Chaos was promised to rain upon Raw and…” his mic is cut off by Russo coming out with the entire locker room. Russo: “I wanted you to stay away, we out number you and we’re going to send you back to whatever sewer you climbed out of.” Chaos: “Russo, if you think this is all the support I have, you are dead wrong my friend. Warriors, show yourselves.” All of a sudden, a sea of people begin making their way to the ring. After everyone jumps the barricade, there are at least 30 people standing around the ring. Chaos: “You see, Russo, the purge is here and we’re taking this all for ourselves. You have toiled in our playground for far too long. It…” Russo: “Get over it, Chaos. No one is falling for this. We all know it’s you Oyster so take off your damn mask and talk to me like a man.” Chaos looks around at the people in his ring and just shakes his head. Chaos: “Russo, I will reveal who I am but first I want to make a little wager. What do you say you and Chaos have a match at Wrestlemania just to see who belongs here?” Russo: “Whatever. We all know it’s you under there, Oyster. Let’s just get this done.” Chaos puts his hand under his mask and pulls it off. The arena is in utter silence. Standing in the middle of the ring is Omeganis, smiling wide. Russo and the rest of the roster look shocked. Russo: “Omeganis, how are you Chaos?” Omeganis lifts the mic to his lips. Omeganis: “I may be running this attack but at no point did I say I was Chaos.” Russo looks shocked. He reaches beside him and shoves Glacier out towards the ring yelling at him to attack. Glacier takes a few steps forward and stops. All of a sudden, Glacier plants Russo with a Superkick, dropping him to the floor. Glacier removes his mask and Oyster stands in front of him. Oyster bends down and picks up the mic. Oyster bends down to Russo’s head. Oyster: “I’m the embodiment of Chaos. Now, let’s burn it down.” As Chaos says this, more hooded figures pour out from the back and attack the Raw roster and make quick work of them. Figures already in and around the ring begin destroying the ring and arena. The crowd is forced out of the arena while everything is getting torn apart and destroyed. The camera man gets shoved over and then his camera goes black. As they keep switching to new cameras, they keep getting destroyed. All of a sudden, the picture cuts out and the words “Purge Complete” in bleeding letters appears on the screen.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down