JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smackdown #227 – March, Week #2

Go down

Smackdown #227 – March, Week #2 Empty Smackdown #227 – March, Week #2

Post  John Greatrix Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:35 am

The show starts with Tessa Blanchard in the ring with a mic. Tessa: “Kelly Khaos, on Nitro you made some bold statements. You claim that there is no other competition for you. Well, that is definitely true on Nitro. Those women are terrible and you will definitely dominate over there. The problem with that is that the number one contender is here on Smackdown and that person is me. I will see you at Wrestlemania but until then, I will have some fun. Ladies in the back, I need someone to step up and face me tonight in the main event. Can’t wait to see who makes it to the match.” Tessa throws the mic down and leaves as we go backstage.

Alicia Atout is backstage with Drew McIntyre. Alicia: “Drew, tonight John Greatrix has put you in a match against the European Champion Andrade Cien Almas. What’s the game plan tonight?” Drew: “I don’t need a game plan. John Greatrix can throw anybody and anything at me but it won’t stop what I do to him at Wrestlemania. Andrade, bring your best because you’ll need it.”

Andrade Cien Almas vs. Drew McIntyre
Andrade and McIntyre go back-and-forth for 15 solid minutes. Andrade goes for the Running Meteora but McIntyre avoids it and hits The Glasgow Kiss. McIntyre sets himself in the corner and waits for Almas to get to his feet. Before McIntyre can react, John Greatrix slides in the ring and hits Drew with The Johnnie Kick.
Winner by Disqualification: Drew McIntyre

After the match, Greatrix and Almas continue to stomp McIntyre until Finn Balor’s music hits and he rushes the ring. Balor and McIntyre fight back and chase off Greatrix and Almas as we go to commercial.

After the commercial break, Charly Caruso is backstage with Candice LeRae. Charly: “Candice, coming up next, you have been the one chosen to take on Tessa Blanchard. How are you feeling right now?” Candice: “Charly, I’ve been on this show for a while and never really gotten any recognition. I have been a champion all over the world and put on some of the best matches you will ever see. If Tessa thinks she is going to walk through me with ease, she has another thing coming.”

Tessa Blanchard vs. Candice LeRae
Candice takes it to Tessa as soon as the bell rings. Candice runs across the ring and hits a Hurricanrana. Candice follows up with a Running Senton and goes for the cover but only gets a 1 count. After 10 minutes, Candice goes for The Unprettier but Tessa pushes her off and hits a Jumping Cutter. Tessa picks up Candice for the Hammerlock DDT as Kelly Khaos makes her way to down to the ring and stops at ringside. Tessa says some things to Kelly then hits the Hammerlock DDT. Tessa goes to the second rope and waits for Candice to get to her feet. When Candice is up, Tessa hits The Magnum (Diving Code Breaker) and goes for the cover, 1...2...3.
Winner: Tessa Blanchard

After the match, Kelly Khaos slides in the ring and gets in the face of Tessa Blanchard. Tessa starts yelling at Kelly. Kelly seems to take accretion to it and hits Tessa with a huge forearm that drops her. Kelly picks up Tessa by the hair and hits a Powerbomb. Kelly shoves the Women’s Title in Tessa’s face then holds it over her head as the show ends.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down