JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raw #212 – November, Week #5

Go down

Raw #212 – November, Week #5 Empty Raw #212 – November, Week #5

Post  John Greatrix Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:50 pm

We start the show with Vince Russo in the ring. Russo: “So we are less than a week away from Survivor Series and I was thinking of setting up a traditional Survivor Series Match. There will be more on that to come later tonight. I have found an interesting opponent for Essa Rios tonight. Let's hope he’s up to the challenge. So Essa, come on out here because your match is next.

Essa Rios vs. Shaggy 2 Dope
The bell rings and Essa Rios explodes out of the corner. Essa connects with a spinning heel kick sending Shaggy into the corner. Rios quickly rushes in and lifts Shaggy up and connects with a Superplex to the center of the ring. Rios forces Shaggy to his feet and whips him into the ropes. Essa goes for a clothesline but Shaggy ducks under and connects with a neckbreaker. Shaggy goes for the cover but Essa kicks out at an easy 1 count. Essa gets to his feet and Shaggy goes for a flying clothesline but Essa moves out of the way and Shaggy connects with the ref. With the ref down, Violent J slides into the ring from the crowd and plants a chair shot on Rios. Shaggy makes the cover as Violent J wakes up the ref, 1…2…3.
Winner: Shaggy 2 Dope

We go backstage with Pamela Paulshock. Pam: “I’m here tonight with The Outsiders. Boys, I was wondering if you have found another person to take on The Nation of Domination tonight?” Nash: “Well Pam, it’s really none of your damn business. Just know that tonight we came for a fight and The Nation better watch their backs because we’re coming for them.” The Outsiders storm off camera.

Repo Man vs. Henry O. Godwinn
The bell rings and both men meet in the middle of the ring, ready to trade blows. The match goes on for a good 10 minutes before Godwinn finally gets the upper hand. Godwinn catches Repo Man with a thumb to the eye. While Repo Man is rubbing his eyes, Godwinn connects with a Belly-to-Belly Suplex. Godwinn forces Repo Man to his feet and connects with The Slop Drop (Reverse DDT) and makes the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Henry O. Godwinn

The Outsiders make their way down to the ring. Nash: “Nation, here we are and yet you are nowhere to be seen. I guess if you’re too scared to come down here and confront us, I think…” Kevin Nash is cut off by The Nation’s music. Faarooq, Mark Henry, D’Lo and Kama all come out on the stage. Faarooq; “You think we’re scared of a couple of has-beens? We see that you couldn’t find anyone stupid enough to join you in this fight. Kama & D-Lo are going to teach you two a lesson.”

The Outsiders (Kevin Nash & Scott Hall) vs. Nation of Domination (Kama & D’Lo Brown)
The Nation hits the ring and Nash and Hall are ready for them. As soon as Kama and D’Lo hit the ring, Hall and Nash are on them. They start stomping and kicking them, not letting them get to their feet. But before anything can get started, Faarooq and Henry slide in the ring behind them and lay Nash and Hall out.
Winners by Disqualification: The Outsiders

All four men continue to beat down The Outsiders. All of a sudden, the NWO music hits and Vincent & Scott Norton rush down to the ring to even things up. They try to put up a fight but the numbers game is too much and they eventually roll out of the ring and regroup with Nash and Hall. Both teams are yelling at each other when Vince Russo’s music hits. Russo: “Boys, Boys, Boys. Let’s have some fun. What do you say that this Sunday at Survivor Series, we’ll put team NWO Vs. Team Nation of Domination. And just so you know, this will be a 6-on-6 match so both sides will need to find two more members. Good luck.” We go off the air with Vince Russo laughing on camera.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down