Raw #209 – November, Week #2

Go down

Raw #209 – November, Week #2

Post  John Greatrix on Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:44 pm

We start the show with Jeff Jarrett in the ring. Jarrett: “Last week, David Arquette found out what it’s like to cross me. So tonight David, I beg you. Give me my rematch. I don’t want to have to hurt you again.” David Arquette's music hits and he comes out on the stage. Arquette: “You know something, Jarrett. It’s kind of funny. All the dirty handed stuff that you’ve pulled in your career, you resort to beating me with your guitar. Well, if that’s the worst I’m going to get, then I’m going to have to decline your challenge. You see, you’re just not worth my time.” Arquette heads to the back leaving Jarrett screaming in the ring.

Essa Rios vs. Max Moon (Light Heavyweight Title Match)
The match starts and Essa charges across the ring and connects with a running enzuigiri, taking Moon off his feet. Rios forces Moon to his feet and whips him into the corner. Rios follows up with a running knee but Moon moves out of the way and Rios crashes to the mat hard. Moon lifts Rios up and connects with a stiff DDT. Moon climbs up top and waits for Rios to get to his feet. Moon hits a Diving Reverse Crossbody. When they hit the mat, Rios manages to roll though and makes the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner and STILL Light Heavyweight Champion: Essa Rios

We go backstage to Pamela Paulshock. Pam: “I’m here with Jeff Jarrett. Jeff, after hearing what David Arquette had to say about…” Jarrett rips the mic from Pamela’s hand. Jarrett: “Oh that slap nuts doesn’t realize what he’s started. By the end of tonight, I will have my match for a title shot. So get the hell out of my way, I have business to take care of.”

The Outsiders (Kevin Nash & Scott Hall) vs. The Flock (Lodi & Sick Boy)
The Outsiders start out trying to dominate The Flock but the speed of Sick Boy and Lodi keeps them out of the hands of The Outsiders. Nash goes for a Big Boot but Lodi ducks under it and Sick Boy connects with a shoulder to Nash's planted leg and drops him to the mat. Sick Boy forces Nash to his feet and connects with The Cure (Pedigree) and throws him out of the ring. Lodi whips Scott Hall to the corner and follows it up with a running clothesline. Hall stumbles out of the corner into a body slam. Sick Boy tags in Lodi and Lodi forces Hall to his feet and connects with The Sign Off (DDT) and makes the cover, 1…2…3.
Winners: The Flock

David Arquette comes down to the ring. Arquette: “Jeff Jarrett, I’ve been doing some thinking and you don’t deserve a title shot. I beat you so get to the back of the line. Now tonight…” Jeff Jarrett’s music cuts him off. Jarrett rushes down to the ring and slides in and gets in Arquette's face. Arquette slaps Jarrett. Jarrett takes a couple of steps back and is about to bring his guitar down on Arquette's head but Nathan Jones slides in from behind Jarrett. Jones pulls the guitar out of Jarrett’s hands and throws it over the ropes to the outside. Jarrett spins around and before he can throw a punch, Jones levels him with a Big Boot. Jones picks Jarrett up by the head and Arquette drops him back to the mat with a Cutter. We go off the air with Jones and Arquette standing over Jarrett.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down