JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raw #206 – October, Week #3

Go down

Raw #206 – October, Week #3 Empty Raw #206 – October, Week #3

Post  John Greatrix Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:32 pm

We start the show with Vince Russo in the ring. Russo: “Last week was an amazing week and I want to keep that ball rolling. The last few days have been amazing. I’ve had some friends reach out and offer their services. So tonight, Scott Steiner will defend his Vince Russo Invitational Heavyweight Championship against none other than David Arquette. Also, the Route 66 Tag Team Champions will be in action tonight, taking on The Dancing Fools. The last thing I would like to address is X-Pac. You were not invited to last week’s show and yet you still show up and attacked Essa Rios. Well tonight, you have a match and it’s next.”

X-Pac vs. Glacier
Glacier makes his way out in his usual over the top performance. As soon as the bell rings, X-Pac rushes in and catches Glacier with a jumping spin kick, sending him stumbling into the corner. X-Pac catches Glacier with a stiff knee and drops him to the ground. X-Pac runs in for The Bronco Buster but Glacier gets his foot up in time and X-Pac catches the boot right to the crotch. Glacier forces X-Pac up by the head and whips him into the ropes and nearly takes his head off with a stiff clothesline. X-Pac uses the ropes to get to his feet and Glacier connects with The Cryonic Kick (Superkick) and goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Glacier

We head backstage to Pamela Paulshock. Pamela: “I’m here with Sunny. Sunny, why have you asked me for my time?” Sunny: “It’s simple. All we’ve heard about all these wonderful men wrestling but where are us women. I’m putting this out there right now. If Vince Russo has any balls, he’ll schedule a women's match next week. The ball is in your court Russo. Make it right.”

The Dancing Fools (Disco Inferno & Alex Wright) vs. The Wolfpac (Scott Hall & Kevin Nash) (c) (Route 66 Tag Team Title Match)
The bell rings and just like last week, The Wolfpac destroys The Dancing Fools. Disco manages to escape from Nash and goes for The Chart Buster (Stunner) but Nash easily throws him off. Nash lifts Disco up and whips him into the corner. Nash tags in Hall who continues to kick and punch Disco. Hall drags Disco out of the corner and hits The Outsider’s Edge (Razor’s Edge) and goes for the cover, 1…2… but as the ref gets to the three count, Wright jumps in the ring to break up the pin. Nash catches him with a big boot and the ref counts 3.
Winners and STILL Route 66 Tag Team Champions: The Wolfpac

Scott Steiner (c) vs. David Arquette (Vince Russo Invitational Heavyweight Championship)
The bell rings and Steiner is on a warpath. Arquette is quickly overpowered and Steiner just plays with him. Steiner throws Arquette into the corner and follows it up with a clothesline into the corner but Arquette drops out of the way just in time and Steiner connects with the metal ring post. Steiner staggers back in a daze. Arquette makes a quick roll up, 1…2…3.
Winner and NEW Vince Russo Invitational Heavyweight Champion: David Arquette

After the match, Arquette grabs his title and quickly leaves through the crowd as Steiner flips out in the middle of the ring as we go off the air.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down