JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raw #205 – October, Week #2

Go down

Raw #205 – October, Week #2 Empty Raw #205 – October, Week #2

Post  John Greatrix Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:18 pm

We start the show with Vince Russo coming down to the ring. Russo: “Last week, an unprecedented event happened on Raw and I know it left a lot of people wondering what's going to happen with Raw. Well, it’s simple, we’re moving forward. Out are the old ways and we usher in a new dawn. Tonight, you will see the crowning of our new champions. Some of the greats have agreed to return to the ring for my company. So tonight, I have some special matches to announce. First, for the new Route 66 Tag Team Championship we will see The Wolfpac, Kevin Nash and Scott Hall, take on The Misfits in Action, Corporal Cajun & Gen. Hugh G. Rection. Also tonight, for the Vince Russo Invitational Heavyweight Championship, we will see Scott Steiner taking on Adam Bomb. And coming up next, for the Light Heavyweight Championship, Essa Rios will take on Max Moon and that match happens next.

Essa Rios vs. Max Moon (Light Heavyweight Title Match)
The crowd is unusually quiet for the match. As the bell rings, Essa explodes out of the ring catching Moon with a Hurricanrana. As Moon gets to his feet, Rios connects with an enzuigiri causing Moon to stumble back. Rios quickly follows up with a basement dropkick to the knee and follows it up with a stiff DDT. Rios climbs up top and connects with the Moonsault and makes the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner and NEW Light Heavyweight Champion: Essa Rios

As Rios makes his way up the ramp, X-Pac comes running down from the back and plants Rios with a Spinning Heel Kick. X-Pac forces Rios to his feet and drags him down to the ring and throws him into the stairs. X-Pac takes off the top set of stairs and body slams Rios on the bottom half. X-Pac climbs up onto them and connects with the X-Factor then walks off laughing.

We go backstage to Pamela Paulshock. Pamela: “I’m standing here with Adam Bomb. Adam, how does it feel to be stepping back into the ring?” Adam: “It’s interesting. I thought for sure I would never step foot in a ring again but then Vince Russo called, I couldn’t turn the offer down. And to be given the chance for the Heavyweight Title, Scott Steiner better watch out because I’m taking this title home with me.”

The Wolfpac (Kevin Nash & Scott Hall) vs. Misfits in Action (Corporal Cajun & General Hugh G. Rection) (Route 66 Tag Team Title Match)
The bell rings and The Wolfpac dominates the match. General Rection finally makes the tag but Nash catches him with a Big Boot nearly taking off his head. Nash forces Rection to his feet and connects with The Jackknife Powerbomb and goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winners and NEW Route 66 Tag Team Championship: The Wolfpac

Scott Steiner vs. Adam Bomb (Vince Russo Invitational Heavyweight Title Match)
Both men stand face-to-face. As the bell rings, Steiner drops Bomb with a stiff right hand out of nowhere. Steiner forces Bomb to his feet and whips him into the corner. Steiner rushes in but bomb gets his feet up and Steiner connects with his foot. Bomb doesn’t hesitate and continues the attack on Steiner. Bomb hits Steiner with The Atom Smasher (Kneeling One-Shoulder Powerbomb) and makes the cover, 1…2… but before the ref gets to the 3 count, Rick Steiner jumps the barricade and puts Scott’s leg on the bottom rope. Bomb gets angry and goes after Rick who distracts Bomb and the ref long enough for Scott to hit the low blow then drops Bomb with The Steiner Screwdriver and makes the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner and NEW Vince Russo Invitational Heavyweight Champion: Scott Steiner

Scott Steiner stands in the middle of the ring with the title held high above his head as we go off air.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down