JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nitro #171 – August, Week #1

Go down

Nitro #171 – August, Week #1 Empty Nitro #171 – August, Week #1

Post  John Greatrix Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:10 pm

Charles Offord’s music hits with Lana, a masked man and Offord appearing on the stage and making their way to the ring. Lana: “Ladies and gentlemen, stand for your NEW World Champion, Charles Offord!” Offord: “You know Lana; I didn’t think it was possible that someone could come into the CWA and hold three separate singles titles. But here I am. Look what’s around my waist, over my shoulder and in my bodyguard’s hands. When this man first arrived at Vengeance, I swore it was John Greatrix but then he arrived at my office earlier today wanting to chat. So, we spoke about business and what was best for business. Turns out, standing by my side, is what’s best for business, since I hold the only singles titles on Nitro. Braun Strowman was a tough competitor and a great champion. When he signed that contract to meet me in the ring, this outcome was inevitable. Braun Strowman will not be receiving a rematch tonight for this title. He may never receive a rematch. What he will get tonight, is a main event spot against my good buddy, Roman Reigns.”

The cameras rush to the back as Lana, the masked man and Offord are making their way to his office. There are paparazzi everywhere as the masked man moves people so Lana and Offord can make their way to the office. The masked man appears to have had enough and begins tossing people left and right, eventually clearing the way. Lana and Offord go inside with the masked man staying outside the door, deterring anyone from entering.

Jojo is in the back with Sasha Banks. Jojo: “Sasha, first I would like to say congratulations on winning the Women’s Title. Second, what are you plans for the Women’s division?” Banks: “Nitro finally has a true champion on this show. I will defend this title with all I have and make the Women’s division relevant once again in the CWA. As for Kelly Khaos being upset as to how I won, those are the risks in a triple threat match. I was the smartest of the three and have the spoils to prove it.”

Kelly Khaos vs. Liv Morgan
Saying Kelly appears to be angry would be an understatement as she has been throwing Morgan all over the entire ring for 20 minutes now. Kelly is dragging a face down Morgan around the ring while yelling into the crowd that she wants Banks. Kelly drags Morgan to a corner, climbs up top and hits The Red Arrow then goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Kelly Khaos

After the match, Kelly grabs a mic. Khaos: “If Sasha Banks doesn’t want to come to me, then I will go back and get her. She cheated her way to the title and I’m going to break every bone in her body for it.”

Renee Young is in the back with Braun Strowman. Renee: “Braun, I can’t help but notice that Paul Heyman isn’t around. Would you care to explain what is going on?” Strowman: “I don’t need someone to speak for me tonight. My message is simple. Run, Roman, run.”

Braun Strowman vs. Roman Reigns
Reigns met Strowman face-to-face in the ring and has paid for it ever since. Strowman has been a man possessed and has beaten Reigns to the point he can barely defend himself. Strowman has ripped the vest off of Reigns and tosses it to the crowd. Reigns is whipped hard into the corner when Strowman charges and smashes Reigns in the corner with a running clothesline. Strowman isn’t finished however as he lifts Reigns onto his shoulder and hits his Running Powerslam but doesn’t go for a cover. Instead, he hauls Reigns up and hits two more Powerslams then roughly goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Braun Strowman

After the match, Strowman grabs a mic. Strowman: “Charles Offord, I want my rematch! Now you either give me my rematch or I’m going to beat it out of you. Either way, when I get my hands on you, I’m going to break the puny neck of yours and take back my title.”

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down