JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nitro #170 – July, Week #4

Go down

Nitro #170 – July, Week #4 Empty Nitro #170 – July, Week #4

Post  John Greatrix Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:31 am

Braun Strowman and Paul Heyman appear on the stage and make their way to the ring. Heyman: “In two days, the CWA Vengeance PPV will be upon us. My client defends his CWA World Title against Charles Offord. Most people around here already know that Mr. Offord cannot beat my client alone and will be looking for help. We propose that this title match be a steel cage match. That way, Mr. Offord doesn’t get help and my client doesn’t need to go far to get his monster sized hands on his unfortunate opponent. Once that cage drops to the floor, and the front door is locked, you Mr. Offord will have nowhere to run. Eventually, my client will get his hands on you and everyone here knows what happens when you get these hands. The end result is 1…2…3 with the winner and STILL CWA World Champion, Brrrraun Strowman!”

The B-Team (Bo Dallas & Curtis Axel) vs. The Club (Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows)
We are witnessing a rare tag team match here on Nitro with The B-Team taking on The Club. Anderson has spent most of the time in the ring with The B-Team making effective tags and keeping Anderson away from his corner. Axel is tagged in and begins landing shoulder tackles to Anderson in the corner until the ref breaks it up. Dallas is tagged in and brings Anderson to the centre of the ring and hits a suplex then taunts Gallows who enters the ring. The ref blocks Gallows, allowing Axel to enter the ring with a steel chair and lands a vicious head shot to Anderson who crashes to the mat. Axel charges Gallows and tackles him to the outside. Dallas quickly covers and yells for the ref who slides over and starts the count, 1…2…3.
Winners: The B-Team

Jojo joins The B-Team in the ring. Jojo: “Guys, we haven’t seen much of you the past few weeks and now you score a victory over The Club. How are you guys feeling right now?” Axel: “We are running wild like no other team has before, Jojo.” Dallas: “We are the soon-to-be team to beat in the CWA, Jojo. We are The B-Team and the B stands for best.”

Kelly Khaos vs. Charlotte Flair
Khaos has stepped up her game tonight as Charlotte has met her in the ring. Charlotte, being one of the larger built females in the CWA, has been rag dolled all over the ring with little offence produced. Khaos whips Charlotte into the corner and hits a running splash then a Samoan Drop, leaving Charlotte motionless on the mat. Khaos, with a smile on her face, starts circling Charlotte, waiting for her to get up. Once to her feet, Charlotte is hit with a big boot and dragged to the corner where Khaos ascends the turnbuckle and hits The Red Arrow then goes for a cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Kelly Khaos

After the match, Kelly Khaos grabs a mic. Khaos: “In two days, Asuka has to defend her title against not one, but two competitors, which means double the chances she will lose her title. Fact of the matter is, Sasha Banks better not get in my way at Vengeance. If she does, Sasha will end up just like poor little Charlotte over there.”

Renee Young is in the back with Paul Heyman. Renee: “Paul, tonight your client has agreed to wrestle. With only two days until Vengeance, are you not concerned that an injury could take place?” Heyman: “Renee, my client is a monster and there isn’t a person in the CWA that could injure a monster like my client. Tonight, out of good faith, my client will have an open challenge match as a warm up to the pain that he will inflict on Mr. Offord.”

Braun Strowman w/Paul Heyman vs. Apollo Crews
Apollo Crews has answered the open challenge from Braun Strowman. All of us at the broadcast table are wondering why he would and it appears a lot of the crowd are wondering the same. The bell sounds and Crews immediately eats a big boot. Ten minutes later, Crews is face down motionless on the mat with Strowman standing above him after hitting him with a short arm clothesline. Strowman toys with Crews a bit more before hitting him with a Running Powerslam then goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Braun Strowman

After the match, Charles Offord appears from the audience and slides into the ring with a steel chair. Offord slams Strowman in the back with the chair and it does not faze him. Strowman slowly turns around and confronts Offord who drops the chair and quickly slides out of the ring and back into the crowd. Strowman is in hot pursuit but is unable to catch Offord before he is up the stairs and in the back. Offord is seen running through the back into his car which peels out of the arena before Strowman is able to catch him.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down