JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raw #194 - July 2018, Week #4

Go down

Raw #194 - July 2018, Week #4 Empty Raw #194 - July 2018, Week #4

Post  John Greatrix Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:51 pm

We start the show with Malice in the ring.  FTM: “Last week, Edge announced that we will be going to war with Sanity in a War Games Match.  Well, Sanity better be prepared for war.  You see, we are going to walk in and walk out your Trios Champions.  Then, after we have laid Sanity to rest, the rest of the CWA will tremble in our power.  Sanity is all but a small stepping stone for Malice and…” FTM is cut off by Sanity’s music as they come out on the stage.  Young: “We’re a stepping stone?  Really?  Don’t underestimate us.  At Vengeance, the War Games Match will be the ending to your careers and we will bring our own brand of destruction.  As Trios Champions, we will usher in a new era of wrestling.”  Sanity starts to move towards the ring but the locker room clears out and separates the two teams.

We go backstage to Renee Young.  Renee: “I’m here tonight with Dean Ambrose.  Dean, what are your thoughts on Edge releasing earlier that you will be taking on Dolph Ziggler at Vengeance and that Edge has labelled this as a last chance match.  If you lose, you will never be able to go for the Intercontinental championship again?”  Ambrose: “It’s simple, I’m walking out of Vengeance as the champion.  I hear that Drew McIntyre is going to be out of action for a while so it should allow me to have a fair fight against Ziggler.  So, Ziggler better be careful because I’m going to make him pay for everything he’s done.”

Hacker Scotty O’Shea (c) vs. Christopher Daniels (Hardcore Title Match)
As the bell rings, Hacker charges in on Daniels but Daniels is waiting for him and catches him with a drop toe hold and quickly hits an elbow drop to the back of Hacker’s head.  Daniels forces Hacker to his feet and whips him into the corner.  Daniels follows it up with a running dropkick in the corner.  Hacker drops out of the corner and Daniels climbs up top.  Before he can do anything, Blackwood jumps up on the apron and shoves Daniels off the top rope into the ring.  Hacker waits for Daniels to get to his feet and connects with The System Crash (Running Gory Bomb) and goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner and STILL Hardcore Champion: Hacker Scotty O’Shea

After the match, Blackwood motions to the ref and picks up a chair from the outside and slides into the ring.  Blackwood nods to the ref and plants Hacker in the back with the chair, dropping Hacker to the mat.  Blackwood picks up the Hardcore belt and plants it to Hacker’s face.  Blackwood picks Hacker up and connects with a Pumphandle Death Valley Driver and makes the cover.  The ref slides over and starts counting the pin, 1…2…3.
Winner and NEW Hardcore Champion: Kevin Blackwood

Blackwood bends down in Hacker’s face a screams at him.  Blackwood: “See, Scotty?  I’m no longer your pathetic sheep.”  Blackwood poses with the championship while the crowd erupts in cheers.

Cody vs. Kota Ibushi
As the bell rings, Cody flies across the ring and connects with a clothesline.  As Ibushi is getting to his feet, Cody comes off the ropes with The Disaster Kick but Ibushi ducks under it and quickly follows it up with a Dragon Suplex.  As Cody is getting to his feet, Ibushi connects with a running knee to the face, taking Cody off his feet.  Ibushi forces Cody to his feet.  He sets up for The Golden Star Powerbomb (Sitout Last Ride) but before he can connect with it, Hangman Page jumps over the barricade and grabs Ibushi’s feet, causing him to drop Cody.  Page pulls him out of the ring and lands a huge right hand.  The ref calls for the bell.
Winner by Disqualification: Kota Ibushi

Marty Scurll comes rushing down to the ring and joins in on the beat down of Ibushi.  They drag Ibushi back into the ring and start stomping him.  It doesn’t take long for The Young Bucks and Kenny Omega to rush down to make the save.  As soon as they hit the ring, a huge fight breaks out.  The Golden Elite quickly clear the ring and stand strong as we go off air.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down