JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raw #192 - July, Week #2

Go down

Raw #192 - July, Week #2 Empty Raw #192 - July, Week #2

Post  John Greatrix Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:35 pm

We start the show with Sanity in the ring. The Titan Tron plays the footage from last week where Sanity laid out Malice. Young: “Wow, would you look at that, The Bullet Club and Malice laid out our feet. It won’t be long before those Trios Titles are back home where they belong. You see, no matter who you are, you don’t stand a chance to survive in the ring with us. Just ask Malice or The Bullet Club.” Malice’s music hits and they come out on the stage. FTM: “Anytime, anyplace, just step up to us and we’ll send you home in body bags. Just watch your back. We’re going to get you back for the attack last week and there isn’t a damn thing you can do about it.” We go to commercial break with both teams staring each other down.

Hacker Scotty O’Shea (c) vs. Hangman Page (Hardcore Title Match)
As Page makes his way down to the ring, Hacker and Kevin Blackwood rush down to the ramp and they both attack Page, beating him senseless. Hacker and Blackwood drag Page back to the ring and roll him in. Hacker gets in the ring and forces the ref to ring the bell. As Page gets to his feet, Hacker hits The System Crash (Running Gory Bomb) and goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner and STILL hardcore Champion: Hacker Scotty O’Shea

Dolph Ziggler is walking backstage when Dean Ambrose comes out of nowhere and attacks him. Ziggler tries to fight back but Ambrose plants the Intercontinental Title across Ziggler's forehead, instantly busting him open. Ambrose forces Ziggler to his feet and throws him through a window that leads into an office. EMTs and security rush in and pull Ambrose back. Drew McIntyre shows up and Ambrose yells at him. Ambrose: “You better watch your back, McIntyre” as security drags Ambrose away.

We go backstage to Renee Young. Renee: “I’m here with Kenny Omega. Kenny, congrats on your championship win. How are you preparing for your re-match tonight with Cody?” Omega: “It’s simple, Renee. I know Cody has the advantage when it comes to the numbers game but, I have a few tricks up my sleeve still. I know Kota Ibushi will have my back and we will do whatever it takes to put The Bullet Club in their place. Tonight, Cody doesn’t have a chance at getting this title back and if I have to break him, I will.” Omega storms off camera.

Cody vs. Kenny Omega (c) (Cruiserweight Title Rematch)
The bell rings and Omega flies across the ring nearly catching Cody with The V-Trigger but Cody manages to move just in time to catch it in his shoulder. Cody stumbles back against the ropes and Omega tries to clothesline him over the ropes but Cody ducks down and sends Omega to the outside. Cody launches himself over the ropes to the outside catching Omega with a crossbody. Cody forces Omega to his feet and goes to whip him into the stairs but Omega reverses it and catches Cody with a jumping knee. Cody is stunned momentarily and Omega hits a Belly-to-Belly Suplex sending Cody to the floor. Omega rolls into the ring at the count of 6. The ref keeps counting, 7…8…9 but before the 10 count, Cody rolls back into the ring. Omega goes for another V-Trigger (Kinshasa) but Cody moves out of the way and catches Omega with a Disaster Kick and goes for the cover, 1…2… but Omega digs down deep and kicks out at a close 3 count. Cody grabs Omega by the feet and drags him to the middle of the ring. Cody tries to lock in The American Nightmare but Omega quickly reverses it into a school boy and grabs the tights, 1…2…3.
Winner and STILL Cruiserweight Champion: Kenny Omega

As soon as the bell rings, The Bullet Club rushes down to the ring, backing up Cody. Kota Ibushi comes running in through the crowd and stands beside Omega. It doesn’t take long before total chaos ensues. Ibushi and Omega are quickly beat down as the numbers game quickly gets to them. Cody orders The Young Bucks to force Omega to his feet. Cody picks up the Cruiserweight Title and sets up to smash Omega in the face with it. Before Cody can do anything about it, The Young Bucks drop Omega and catch Cody with a Double Superkick, taking him off his feet. The rest of The Billet Club look on in surprise and The Bucks roll out of the ring and drag Omega and Ibushi out of the ring and exit through the crowd. We go off the air with The Bullet Club checking on Cody.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down