JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nitro #165 – June, Week #4

Go down

Nitro #165 – June, Week #4 Empty Nitro #165 – June, Week #4

Post  John Greatrix Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:55 pm

The show starts with the Nitro roster on the stage, down the ramp and around the ring with Charles Offord in the middle of the ring. Offord: “Ladies and Gentlemen, this past Wednesday the wrestling world lost a legendary big man. For those who are not aware, Vader passed away two days ago. Tonight will be a different kind of show than the usual. Storylines will be put on hold for one night only as we here on Nitro celebrate and honour Vader. I was fortunate and unfortunate to have met Vader in the ring a few times. Personally, I can’t remember the outcome of those matches and I’m sure it had something to do with Vader being a stiff working wrestler. As large and intimidating as Vader was, the man was as gentle as a teddy bear in the back. Anyone who had the chance to meet this man will never forget who he was and those who met him in the ring thank him for helping us learn to take a beating in the ring whether we wanted to or not. Tonight, I have left all the matches up for grabs and anyone who would like to get in the ring and dedicate their match to Vader is welcome to. At this moment, I would like everyone to stand as we toll the bell ten times followed by a video tribute.” The bells tolls 10 times. Dong…Dong…Dong…Dong…Dong…Dong…Dong…Dong…Dong…Dong. A video on the Titan Tron shows classic Vader destroying anyone he came across in the ring followed by wrestlers reliving memories of Vader.

Kelly Khaos vs. Natalya
Kelly has been doing her best impression of Vader tonight as she completely destroys Natalya. Kelly hits a splash in the corner causing Natalya to crumble to the mat. Kelly points to the top turnbuckle and the crowd erupts as they know what is coming. Kelly climbs to the middle turnbuckle and hits a Vader Bomb then goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Kelly Khaos

The Titan Tron lights up with Jojo and Goldust in an interview. Goldust: “Vader and I had a few battles back in the Attitude Era of wrestling and let me tell you, if you pissed that man off, he sure as hell let you know. The thing is with Vader that a lot of people truly don’t know is how much he loved this business. Vader was born to be in this ring and every night he gave the fans his all. For a man his size to be doing a Moonsault speaks volumes of his pure athletic ability. I, along with everyone on this roster and in this company, will miss the man known as Vader. Rest in peace my friend.”

Another video appears on the Titan Tron with Scott Steiner. Steiner: “Vader and I go back to the early 90’s. He was a freak of nature in that he would move so quickly for a man his size and strength. When Vader hit you, trust me, you felt it. There was no pulling punches with that man. This is why he put on a good show. When you were in the ring with him, you were fighting for your life and thus gave a real reaction. I, along with many others, will miss Vader both in front of the camera and backstage. It’s Vader Time in heaven.”

John Cena vs. Charles Offord
Cena and Offord meet in the centre of the ring, both wearing black Vader arm bands with the ref calling for the bell. Offord and Cena truly have put on a show for everyone watching tonight. Both men have given 110% with Offord gaining the advantage after hitting a jumping knee. Offord proceeds to work over Cena’s back with multiple backbreakers, leaving Cena on the mat. Offord hauls Cena to his feet and whips him into the ropes where Cena ducks a clothesline and counters with a flying shoulder block. Cena stands and looks to the crowd who are cheering him on. Cena hits Offord with The Five Knuckle Shuffle, causing Offord to slowly get to his feet. Once there, Cena moves in and lifts Offord up for The AA. Offord starts landing elbows and is dropped to his feet where he locks in and hits The Chuck Bottom. Both men are down when Offord goes for the cover, 1…2... but Cena gets a shoulder up at the very last moment. Both men are slow to their feet and start slugging it out. Offord ducks a right and hits The Chuck Bottom again, 1…2…3.
Winner: Charles Offord

After the cover, Offord helps Cena to his feet where they shake hands and point to their arm bands. Braun Strowman appears on the stage and makes his way to the ring. Strowman climbs into the ring and says something to Offord who slides out and grabs Vader’s mask and a t-shirt. Offord hands the t-shirt to Cena who puts it on the mat followed by Offord placing the mask just above and Strowman who puts the World Title across the bottom of the t-shirt. All three man point to the shirt as Vader’s music hits. The camera fades on Vader’s mask one last time.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down