JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smackdown #228 – March, Week #3

Go down

Smackdown #228 – March, Week #3 Empty Smackdown #228 – March, Week #3

Post  John Greatrix Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:19 pm

Moustache Mountain’s music hits as Trent Seven and Tyler Bate make their way to the ring. Bate grabs a mic. Bate: “For months now, The Kings of Wrestling have run through everyone in this company and kept those Tag Team Titles for a very long time. That time is about to end. We want a shot at those titles tonight.” William Regal’s music hits and he comes out on the stage. Regal: “You guys are right. They have had those titles for a long time. But, they had defeated everyone fair and square. However, if you are that confident, you can have your shot in the main event tonight.”

We go backstage to Cathy Kelley with Tessa Blanchard. Cathy: “Tessa, a few days ago on Nitro, Kelly Khaos implied that you haven’t earned your way into the Women’s Title Match at Wrestlemania. How do you respond to that?” Tessa: “Cathy, a lot of people think that because my father and grandfather were wrestlers that I was handed everything. I am not like some of the others that were given jobs based on my family ties. I started on the independent scene and worked my way to where I am. Tonight, I prove to everyone why I deserve that title shot.”

Tessa Blanchard vs. Carmella
When the bell rings, Carmella taunts Tessa. Carmella has a 7 second dance break then starts to moonwalk. Mid-moonwalk, Tessa runs across and hits a Jumping Cutter. Tessa hits a Butterfly Suplex then goes to the second rope. When Carmella stands up, Tessa hits The Magnum (Diving Code Breaker). Tessa picks up Carmella and hits The Buzzsaw (Hammerlock DDT) and goes for the pin, 1...2...3.
Winner: Tessa Blanchard

We go backstage to Charly Caruso in John Greatrix’s office. Charly: “Mr. Greatrix, we are only a few weeks away from the biggest show of the year, Wrestlemania. Over the last few weeks, you have been fighting with Drew McIntyre. Are there any plans to face him at Wrestlemania?” Greatrix: “Charly, after last week, I have decided to keep Drew at home for the week. Next week, he can come back to work and we will deal with business as usual.”

We go to Kayla Braxton catching up with Andrade Cien Almas. Kayla: “Andrade, it appears that you will be facing Finn Balor for your European Title at Wrestlemania. What are your thoughts on this development?” Andrade: “Kayla, it doesn’t matter...” Andrade is interrupted by Finn Balor. Balor: “Andrade, I don’t really care about Wrestlemania right now. Next week, how about you bring John Greatrix and I’ll bring Drew and we’ll meet you in that ring.” Andrade nods as Balor walks away.

The Kings of Wrestling (Cesaro & Kassius Ohno) (c) vs. Moustache Mountain (Trent Seven and Tyler Bate)
Ohno and Bate start the match and here we go. Ohno shows his superior technical ability after hitting a Cravate Suplex then keeps the Cravate locked in on the ground. These 2 teams go back-and-forth for 30 solid minutes. Ohno goes for The Cyclone Kick (Discus Big Boot) but Trent Seven ducks and hits The Seven Star Lariat (Ripcord Lariat). Tyler Bate hits Bang and Bop on Cesaro then connects with a rolling kick. Bate and Seven set up Cesaro and hit their Rebound Lariat/Dragon Suplex Combo. Seven picks up Cesaro and Bate climbs to the top and they hit their Diving Double Foot Stomp/Burning Hammer Combo. Seven goes for the pin, 1...2...3.
Winners & NEW Tag Team Champions: Moustache Mountain

After the match, Cesaro and Kassius Ohno grab the belts. They roll in the ring and hand them to Moustache Mountain and shake their hands. The Kings of Wrestling leave the ring as Moustache Mountain celebrates with the belts and the show ends.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down