JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smackdown #222 – January, Week #5

Go down

Smackdown #222 – January, Week #5 Empty Smackdown #222 – January, Week #5

Post  John Greatrix Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:59 am

John Greatrix’s music hits and he makes his way to the ring with his newly won Million Dollar Title. Greatrix: “3 days ago at Royal Rumble, Dean Ambrose took me to the limit. Dean hit me with everything that he had and it still wasn’t enough to keep me down. That is something that all of you Raw people need to learn. You aren’t going to walk onto my show and think you are taking over. It didn’t work for Cody and The Bullet Club and it didn’t work for Dean Ambrose. So let this be a lesson...” John Greatrix is interrupted but Ryback’s music as he comes out to the stage. Ryback: “John, you beating Cody or Dean Ambrose is no surprise. They are garbage. But, you have never been in the ring with someone like ‘The Big Guy’. If you think you can do it, why don’t you step in the ring with me?“ Greatrix: “Ryback, you are the shits. You couldn’t lace Cody or Dean Ambrose’s boots let alone beat me. How about this? If you win a match tonight against an opponent of my choosing and I will face you next week. If you lose, you’re fired. Now get out of my sight.” Ryback smiles and heads backstage as we go to commercial.

Bray Wyatt vs. John Greed
This match looks like it is out of a Godzilla movie. These two almost 300-pound men are beating the hell out of each other. After 20 minutes, Greed hits a clothesline then a back elbow then a running senton. Greed gets a 2 count. Greed climbs to the top rope and goes for a Frog Splash but Wyatt tries to stop him. Greed pushes him off and hits a diving clothesline. Greed sets up for the Package Piledriver but Bray spins out of it and hits Sister Abigail out of nowhere. Wyatt covers Greed, 1...2...3.
Winner: Bray Wyatt

We go backstage to Charly Caruso with Becky Lynch. Charly: “Becky, you came up a short at the PPV and didn’t win the Royal Rumble match. What is next for you?” Becky: “After being in the match for 20 minutes and throwing a few people out, I was thrown out by ‘The Un-dead Bride’ Su Yung. Well Su, tonight I get my revenge as I make you wish you were actually dead. I’m going to rip your arm off.” Lynch walks away as her music hits.

Becky Lynch vs. Su Yung
These 2 ladies battle back-and-forth for 15 minutes. Becky hits The Bexploder Suplex. Both women are up and Su hits a Tilt-a-Whirl Headscissors. Both women are up again and both hit the other with a forearm smash. Su goes for the Asian Mist but Becky avoids it and hits The Bex-Plex. Becky grabs Su’s arm and drags her to the ground and locks in The Dis-Arm-Her. Su struggles but eventually taps out.
Winner: Becky Lynch

Finn Balor is stopped in the back by Kayla Braxton. Kayla: “Finn, you made it pretty far in the Men’s Royal Rumble match before you were thrown out by Brock Lesnar. How disappointed are you about the outcome?” Finn: “Kayla, Brock Lesnar dominated everyone and eventually won the rumble match. It is definitely disappointing but I am going to keep pushing forward and get back in the title picture. Next week, I return to the ring and get my momentum going again.”

Ryback vs. Sami Zayn
When the bell rings, Zayn is hitting and running and trying to avoid Ryback’s attacks. After 5 minutes, Ryback counters a diving dropkick with a clothesline. Ryback hits a Backpack Stunner and gets a 2 count. Ryback goes for a Meat Hook Clothesline but Sami ducks and hits a Blue Thunder Bomb for a 2 count. Sami climbs to the top rope and goes for a diving crossbody but Ryback catches Zayn and hits The Shell Shocked. Ryback pins Zayn, 1...2...3.
Winner: Ryback

After the match, as Ryback is playing to the crowd, John Greatrix slides in behind him and hits the Ripcord Spinning Backfist. Greatrix stands over the downed Ryback as the show ends.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down