JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nitro #191 – December, Week #4

Go down

Nitro #191 – December, Week #4 Empty Nitro #191 – December, Week #4

Post  John Greatrix Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:36 am

Charles Offord starts the show off in the ring. Offord: “Clash of the Champions is only nine days away where all titles get defended. Tonight, no titles get defended as we have a special holiday treat for everyone. Tonight will consist of only one match but that match is a 30 man Royal Rumble with the winner deciding who they face at Clash of the Champions. I will not be in this match as business calls. I can assure everyone here tonight that it will be fantastic none the less. So without further ado, let’s get the first two competitors to the ring.”

30 Man Royal Rumble
1-Rusev
2-Brian Cage
3-Chris Masters
4-AJ Styles
5-Curtis Axel
6-Bo Dallas
Brain Cage is eliminated.
Curtis Axel is eliminated.
Bo Dallas is eliminated.
7-Akam
8-John Cena
Chris Masters is eliminated.
John Cena is eliminated.
9-Jun Akiyama
10-The Miz
11-Seth Rollins
Jun Akiyama is eliminated.
12-Samoa Joe
13-R-Truth
Rusev is eliminated.
Akam is eliminated.
14-MVP
MVP is eliminated.
15-Low Ki
16-Kofi Kingston
Seth Rollins is eliminated.
17-Brock Lesnar
Low Ki is eliminated.
Kofi Kingston is thrown over the ropes and lands on Seth Rollin’s shoulders, who runs to the ring and allows Kingston to jump onto the ring apron where he is greeted by Lesnar with a stiff right hand.
Kofi Kingston is eliminated.
18-Moose
19-Bobby Lashley
20-Karl Anderson
Karl Anderson is eliminated.
Bobby Lashley is eliminated.
21-Viktor
22-Sin Cara
Samoa Joe is eliminated.
Moose is eliminated.
Brock Lesnar is eliminated.
23-Kalisto
24-Big E
Viktor is eliminated.
The Miz is eliminated.
Kalisto is eliminated.
Sin Cara is eliminated.
25-Kevin Owens
26-Baron Corbin
AJ Styles is eliminated.
27-Roman Reigns
28-Luke Gallows
Kevin Owens is eliminated.
R-Truth is eliminated.
29-Kelly Khaos
30-James Ellsworth
Big E is eliminated.
Baron Corbin is eliminated.

We are down to the final 4. Roman Reigns, Luke Gallows, Kelly Khaos and James Ellsworth all stand in the ring as the Royal Rumble gets underway again.

Luke Gallows is eliminated.
Roman Reigns is eliminated.

The final two are Kelly Khaos against James Ellsworth. Ellsworth has been hiding on the outside from the moment he ran to the ring. The second he re-enters the ring, Kelly is all over him. Ellsworth is beaten like no man should be and lays in the corner as Kelly approaches him. Ellsworth is clearly out of it as Kelly grabs Ellsworth and tosses him clear over the top rope. Ellsworth lands hard on the outside. James Ellsworth is eliminated.
Winner: Kelly Khaos

After the match, Kelly grabs a mic. Khaos: “If this doesn’t prove my point, I don’t know what does. The champion I choose to face is Braun Strowman!”

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down