JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smackdown #212 – November, Week #4

Go down

Smackdown #212 – November, Week #4 Empty Smackdown #212 – November, Week #4

Post  John Greatrix Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:40 pm

The show opens to John Greatrix with a mic in the ring. Greatrix: “Last week, I taught your boy Chase Owens a lesson. Tonight, Anti-Hope will try to continue to destroy The Bullet Club as they take on Marty Scurll and Hangman Page in our main event tonight.”

Rhea Ripley vs. Liv Morgan
When the bell rings, Ripley runs across the ring and hits a Running Big Boot that appears to lay out Liv Morgan. Ripley continues the domination for 10 more minutes. Ripley hits The Sole Food. Ripley picks up the motionless Morgan and hits The Riptide (Pumphandle Sitout Powerbomb) and goes for the cover, 1...2...3.
Winner: Rhea Ripley

Charly Caruso is backstage with Tenille Dashwood and Mickie James. Charly: “Ladies, we just saw complete dominance of one of your friends, Liv Morgan. I was told you had some words for the ladies from Smackdown.” Tenille: “Charly, last week I beat Reina Gonzalez pretty decisively. Rhea got lucky tonight. In 10 days at Survivor Series, we’re challenging the Smackdown women to a traditional Survivor Series, 5-on-5 elimination match. Team PAWG, Team R&R and Toni Storm, if you want to step up to Mickie, Myself and The Riott Squad, we’ll see you in Tampa.”

Eddie Kingston vs. Colin Delaney
Just like the last few matches Eddie Kingston has had, his opponent has had very little offence. After 15 minutes, hits a Head and Arm Suplex. Kingston hits a Saito Suplex then follows it up with The Sliding D. Kingston picks up Delaney and hits The Backfist to the Future. Kingston covers Delaney, 1...2...3.
Winner: Eddie Kingston

We go backstage to The Wyatt Family. Bray: “Matthew Riddle, I have only one thing to say to you...Run!”

Anti-Hope (Belial & Abaddon) vs. The Bullet Club (Hangman Page & Marty Scurll)
This match is a good, back-and-forth 20 minute affair. Page hits Belial with a Superkick followed by The Cracker Barrel (Cradle Tombstone Piledriver). Page goes for the cover but only gets a 2 count after Abaddon breaks up the pin. Scurll and Abaddon trade punches. Belial hits an RKO out of nowhere that takes out Page. Belial and Abaddon set Scurll for All Hope is Gone but before they can hit it, Cody and Chase Owens slide in the ring and attack Anti-Hope. The ref calls for the bell.
Winners by Disqualification: Anti-Hope

After the match, The Bullet Club continues to outnumber and beat down Belial and Abaddon. After a few minutes of this, Omeganis and John Greatrix rush to the ring and chase off The Bullet Club. John Greatrix grabs a mic. Greatrix: “If you guys want to continue the numbers game, then we can definitely oblige. At Survivor Series, the four of us will see you in a traditional Survivor Series Match.” The Bullet Club freaks out on the ramp as the show ends.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down