JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smackdown #210 – November, Week #2

Go down

Smackdown #210 – November, Week #2 Empty Smackdown #210 – November, Week #2

Post  John Greatrix Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:17 pm

John Greatrix’s music hits and he makes his way to the ring and grabs a mic. Greatrix: “Earlier today, Eddie Kingston came to me and demanded a match with someone, with anyone. I said that wouldn’t be a problem. I talked to the entire locker room and the first one to accept was Johnny Gargano so they will face off tonight. Also, last week, I made the announcement that tonight The Bullet Club will take on Anti-Hope. That will be our main event tonight. In regards to The Bullet Club, I will be watching you guys very closely and if anything gets too out of line, you will see me again later tonight.” Greatrix tosses the mic down and heads to the back.

The Riott Squad (Ruby Riott, Sarah Logan & Liv Morgan) vs. Team PAWG (LuFisto & Jordynne Grace)
Logan and Morgan have been chosen as the Riott Squad members to take on LuFisto and Grace. Liv Morgan hasn’t stood a chance as she isn’t big enough to stop the onslaught. After 10 minutes, Grace hits a Muscle Buster then makes the tag to LuFisto. Grace runs across and knocks Logan off the ring. LuFisto hits The Burning Hammer. Grace and LuFisto set up and hit The Weapon of Ass Destruction (Double Running hip attack to a seated opponent). LuFisto covers Morgan, 1...2...3.
Winners: Team PAWG

We go backstage to Charly Caruso with Matt Riddle. Charly: “Matt, you had an impressive win over Kassius Ohno last week. How...” Bray Wyatt and The Bludgeon Brothers attack Riddle. The Wyatt Family seems to be in full force and lays out Riddle. Wyatt looks at Charly. Wyatt: “Run.” We go to a commercial break.

Eddie Kingston vs. Johnny Gargano
Eddie Kingston has requested a match and he was given Johnny Gargano. Kingston has looked like a man possessed and Gargano has been getting absolutely annihilated. After 15 minutes, Kingston hits a Shotgun Lariat then The Sliding D. Kingston picks up Gargano and hits The Backfist to the Future. Kingston covers Gargano, 1...2...3.
Winner: Eddie Kingston

Tom Phillips is backstage with Cody, Hangman Page and Marty Scurll before their match. Tom: “Guys, your match against Anti-Hope is next. How do you prepare for a crew like them?” Cody: “Tom, they are just like every other group of people here, losers. This match is gonna be quick and straight to the point. That point, is that The Bullet Club is unstoppable.” The Bullet Club’s music hits and they head to the ring.

Anti-Hope (Omeganis, Abaddon & Belial) vs. The Bullet Club (Cody, Hangman Page & Marty Scurll)
These two teams battle hard for a solid 20 minutes. Hangman Page has Belial in the corner and is stomping him. Page grabs Belial but is met with a forearm to the face. Belial struggles and makes the tag to Omeganis. Omeganis rushes in and hits Cody and Scurll then hits a Running Crossbody on Page. Cody and Scurll run in but are met with dual dropkicks from Abaddon and Belial. Omeganis picks up Page and hits a Chokeslam followed by a Cradle Tombstone Piledriver. Omeganis covers Page, 1...2...3.
Winners: Anti-Hope

After the match, The Bullet Club attacks Anti-Hope. Chase Owens run down and joins The Bullet Club in the attack. After a few minutes, John Greatrix’s music hits and he runs to the ring. Greatrix slides in and hits Cody with The Greatrixer (Famouser). Page goes for a Lariat but Greatrix ducks and hits The Johnnie Kick. Scurll grabs Greatrix from behind for the Chickenwing Crossface but Greatrix throws him off then hits a Ripcord Spinning Backfist. Chase Owens is left in the middle of the ring with his four opponents. Omeganis grabs Owens and hits The Omeganis Death Drop (World’s Strongest Slam.) Abaddon and Belial grab Owens and hit their new double team finisher called Hopes and Dreams (Elevated Cutter into an Electric Chair Gutbuster). Greatrix nods at the 3 men then leaves through the crowd. Anti-Hope pose to the crowd as the show ends.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down