JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smackdown #204 – September, Week #5

Go down

Smackdown #204 – September, Week #5 Empty Smackdown #204 – September, Week #5

Post  John Greatrix Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:15 am

Lacey Evans comes out to the ring and grabs a mic. Lacey: “When I came into this business, I took it by storm. I couldn’t be beat. Then, the women of the other shows started talking crap, saying things like ‘she should come here and fight us’. Which I did and I was successful. And yet, they still wanna run their mouths and walk around here like they are the best. Well ladies, in a few days at War Games, I will once again offer an open challenge and take on anyone who wants to take the challenge. After War Games, there will be no doubt as to who is the greatest woman wrestler of all time.”

EC3 w/Velveteen Dream vs. Adam Cole w/Roderick Strong
This has been a classic strength versus speed matchup. Cole is hitting and running for the first few minutes until EC3 connects with a clothesline that slows Cole down. EC3 wears down Cole for 10 minutes. EC3 gets Cole up for The One Percent (TKO) but Roddy and Dream start fighting on the outside. EC3 drops Cole then starts yelling at the other two men. While EC3 is distracted, Cole hits The Florida Key (Straight Jacket German Suplex). Cole lines up EC3 and hits The Last Shot and goes for the pin, 1...2...3.
Winner: Adam Cole

Eddie Kingston is in the locker room with Charly Caruso. Charly: “Eddie, once again it doesn’t look like you have a match at the PPV. Do you have any comments on this?” Eddie: “Charly, the CWA keeps making the mistake of booking all of these other losers over one of their current champions. I will be on the next PPV card, I guarantee it. I’m going to make sure that they have no choice but to put me on the card.”

The Bludgeon Brothers vs. Jeff Hardy & Matt Riddle
Riddle has held his own against the bigger opponents. Riddle tags in Hardy and everything changes. Harper meets Hardy with a Big Boot. The Bludgeon Brothers keep the upper hand for 10 minutes. Riddle has finally seen enough and jumps in the ring. Riddle hits Harper with a Bicycle Knee Strike then hits Rowan with a Pump Kick. Riddle starts chopping Harper in the corner. Rowan runs across the ring and hits a clothesline on Riddle that sends both men out of the ring. Rowan slides a war hammer into the ring then grabs a hold of the ref. While the ref is distracted, Harper hits Hardy with the war hammer and makes the cover, 1...2...3.
Winners: The Bludgeon Brothers

Andrade Almas and Zelina Vega are stopped by Cathy Kelley backstage. Cathy: “Andrade, Zelina, in 4 days at War Games, Sheamus has his rematch as he tries to take back the European Title. Are you ready for him?” Zelina: “Cathy, of course we’re ready. There isn’t a person here that can take this title, including Sheamus. At War Games, Andrade will show the world why he is the European champion and why is the greatest wrestler in the world.”

John Greatrix & Bray Wyatt vs. The Kings of Wrestling (Cesaro & Kassius Ohno)
Cesaro and Ohno go on the offensive right off the hop and keep a steady pace for the first 10 minutes of the match. Cesaro hits Greatrix with a European Uppercut in the corner followed by a running elbow from Ohno. Cesaro goes for The Cesaro Swing but Greatrix pushes him off into Ohno. With the slight distraction, Greatrix makes the tag to Wyatt. Wyatt hits a running crossbody on Ohno. Cesaro runs at Wyatt but takes a standing side slam. Wyatt continues to beat down Cesaro for 10 more minutes. After a dropkick to Bray, Cesaro is close to making a tag but Greatrix runs across the ring and knocks Ohno off the ring. Cesaro hits Greatrix with a Big Boot. Cesaro and Wyatt start trading punches. Greatrix hits a low blow on Cesaro then pushes him into Sister Abigail from Bray Wyatt. Wyatt covers Cesaro, 1...2...3.
Winners: John Greatrix & Bray Wyatt

After the match, Greatrix continues to stomp Cesaro as Wyatt watches on and laughs. The Bludgeon Brothers walk to the ring to join Wyatt and Greatrix. John Greatrix and the Wyatt Family stand tall as the show ends.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down