JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smackdown #187 – May, Week #5

Go down

Smackdown #187 – May, Week #5 Empty Smackdown #187 – May, Week #5

Post  John Greatrix Thu May 31, 2018 8:52 pm

William Regal’s music hits and he makes his way to the ring. Regal: “3 nights ago, at No Mercy, we saw The Snake Brothers and Oyster defeat Anti-Hope. However, after the match, Charles Offord attacked John Greatrix and injured him very badly. I’ve tried reaching out to Mr. Offord this week but he refuses to answer my calls. As of right now, Mr. Greatrix is out of commission for an undetermined amount of time. Unfortunately, like the saying goes, the show must go on. Tonight, we will see the Television Title, European Title and Tag Team Titles defended against mystery opponents. Good luck to everyone.”

Sheamus (c) vs. Michael Elgin (European Title Match)
These are 2 big, strong men and they are hitting each other hard. Elgin hits a couple big Lariats and Sheamus is in trouble. Elgin huts a stalling suplex and goes for a cover but only gets a 2 count. After 15 minutes, Elgin looks for another Lariat but Sheamus ducks, hits the opposite rope and connects with a diving shoulder. Sheamus hits Elgin with The Irish Curse Backbreaker and locks in a Cloverleaf. Elgin struggles and finally gets to the bottom rope. Sheamus goes for running double axe handle but Elgin ducks. Elgin goes for a spinning backfist but Sheamus ducks and counters with The Brogue Kick. Sheamus covers Elgon, 1...2...3.
Winner and STILL European Champion: Sheamus

Kimber Lee is backstage with Charly Caruso. Charly: “Kimber Lee, after your big win over Jordynne Grace at No Mercy, what is next for you?” Lee: “Charly, I can beat anybody in this company, male or female. Jordynne Grace was a strong competitor but it just wasn’t enough. The next step will be a chance at a title. That brings me to Money in the Bank. Rhea Ripley has already declared herself as part of the match at the PPV. I’m throwing my name in that hat as well and will walk out as the new briefcase holder.”

David Starr (c) vs. Jimmy Jacobs (Television Title Match)
The match has gone on for 10 minutes and other than a few minutes at the beginning of the match, Starr has had most of the control. Jacobs hits a spear out of nowhere and follows up with a running senton. Jacobs goes for the pin but only gets a 1 count. Both men are up and Starr hits Jacobs with a Discus Lariat that turns Jacobs inside out. Starr picks up Jacobs and hits The Bob Fossil (Double Arm Trap Piledriver). Starr goes for the pin, 1...2...3.
Winner and STILL Television Champion: David Starr

Anti-Hope is backstage with Charly Caruso. Charly: “Anti-Hope, after No Mercy, what do you make of the Snake Brothers situation?” Omeganis: “Honestly, I could care less about those losers. It was only a matter of time before that relationship imploded. Anti-Hope has moved past that. Tonight, William Regal has granted Belial and Abaddon a Tag Team Title match and they are going to make the most of it.”

The Kings of Wrestling (Cesaro & Kassius Ohno) (c) vs. Anti-Hope (Belial & Abaddon) w/Omeganis (Tag Team Title Match)
Belial and Abaddon come out of the gate like bats out of hell. Anti-Hope his a double dropkick to start the match. Belial and Abaddon use a barrage of aerial moves to keep The KoW off balance. After 15 minutes, Anti-Hope goes for a double suplex on Cesaro but he reverses it. Cesaro and Abaddon get to their feet. Abaddon runs at Cesaro but Cesaro counters with The Swiss Death (Pop-up European Uppercut) and Abaddon rolls to the corner. Cesaro hits a European Uppercut on Belial as Ohno hits a Discus Elbow and Belial is out cold. Cesaro and Ohno hit Belial with The KRS ONE (Pop-up Assisted Michinoku Driver) and Ohno covers Belial, 1...2...3.
Winners and STILL Tag Team Champions: The Kings of Wrestling

After the match, Omeganis is yelling at Cesaro and Ohno from the floor. Cesaro and Ohno pick up Belial and Abaddon and toss them to the floor and onto Omeganis. Cesaro and Ohno celebrate as the show ends.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down