JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nitro #205 – March, Week #5

Go down

Nitro #205 – March, Week #5 Empty Nitro #205 – March, Week #5

Post  John Greatrix Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:37 am

Charles Offord stands in the ring with a mic. Offord: “We are just two days away from the biggest event of the year where everyone will get to see Braun Strowman defend the World Title against the Royal Rumble winner, Brock Lesnar. Kelly Khaos will defend her Women’s Title against Smackdown’s own Tessa Blanchard and Roman Reigns puts the United States Title on the line against me. Tonight will be a watered down Nitro as I don’t want anyone getting hurt prior to Wrestlemania. You will see a lot of interviews tonight from all the wrestlers who will be part of Sunday. In the main event you will see two men square off for the right to challenge Kevin Owens for the Television Title. I hope everyone enjoys Nitro tonight as we get ready for Wrestlemania.”

Jojo is in the back with Kelly Khaos. Jojo: “Kelly, we are a mere two days away from Wrestlemania and your match against Tessa Blanchard. How are you predicting this match to go?” Khaos: “Wrestlemania will go just like every other match has gone before hand. Tessa will walk to the ring with the crowd behind her and I will proceed to beat her mercilessly until either the ref calls the match or she can’t continue. Tessa sweetheart, Wrestlemania will be your final stop in the CWA. After Sunday, you will never wrestle again.”

Renee Young is in the back with Braun Strowman. Renee: “Braun, last week you turned on your tag team partner Charles Offord. Are you afraid of him interfering in your match on Sunday?” Strowman: “If he wants to get involved in my match, I can promise you and everyone watching that the boss won’t win the US Title and will need as much help as humanly possible to run Nitro. That’s because I will rip all his limbs off if he gets involved in my match this Sunday. As for the beast; he’s about to find out he isn’t the top dog anymore. I’m bigger, stronger and fast than Brock Lesnar and as a result, I will keep my World Title.”

In between interviews, we see Brock Lesnar walking through the wrestlers until he meets up with Braun Strowman. The two stand face-to-face with no words being said. Charles Offord appears from off camera and attempts to separate the two who remain face-to-face until Offord calls in security who slowly breaks the two up. We can hear Offord telling them to wait until Sunday as the two men are pulled apart and removed from the locker room.

Renee Young continues her interviews as R-Truth appears from off camera. Renee: “Truth, I have just been told that you are one of the lucky competitors who will wrestle tonight for a shot at Kevin Owens on Sunday. What are your thoughts?” Truth: “People are once again recognizing that I am a main event superstar. Once I beat my opponent tonight, I will have my Wrestlemania moment as I win the TV Title.”

R-Truth vs. The Miz
Truth is in the ring waiting on his opponent when The Miz appears on the stage and slowly makes his way to the ring. Miz: “How is it that once again I am overlooked for an opportunity and an idiot like you is granted one? I spoke with the powers that be and have been granted this match. It’s just a shame that it has to come to something like this every time.” Miz enters the ring still talking with the ref starting the match. Miz is still ranting at Truth when Truth rolls him up, 1…2…3.
Winner: R-Truth

After the match, Truth is celebrating on the ramp when Kevin Owens attacks him from behind. Owens leaves Truth face down on the ramp as he retreats backstage.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down