JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nitro #204 – March, Week #4

Go down

Nitro #204 – March, Week #4 Empty Nitro #204 – March, Week #4

Post  John Greatrix Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:14 pm

Charles Offord appears on the stage with Lana to a cheering crowd and the two slowly make their way to the ring. Offord: “Last week, Roman Reigns thought he could bait me into a fight just weeks away from the biggest show of the year and appeared disappointed when I didn’t show up. Roman needs to understand that in order for this show to progress, I have other business to attend to daily. To be honest, it’s more important than you and requires much more of my time. But, don’t get bent out of shape about this Roman. It’s just business.” Brock Lesnar’s music hits with him appearing on the stage. Lesnar: “It’s funny how a part timer like you steals the spot light on a main eventer like me. The World Title is being defended at Wrestlemania and all we hear about is Roman Reigns and you. I’m sick of it and I feel like doing something about it.” Lesnar heads to the ring when Reigns appears on the stage. The two men stare each other down then together, head for the ring. Both men slide under the ropes and look to attack but before they do, Braun Strowman’s music hits. The crowd erupts as Strowman runs to the ring with Lesnar and Reigns running out of the ring. Offord: “Well now, it seems we have some people who are looking to get some aggression out. Normally, we don’t have tag team matches on Nitro but how about this; tonight, Roman Reigns teams up with Brock Lesnar to take on the World Champion, Braun Strowman and me.” The crowd erupts as all men nod their heads yes.

The cameras are in the back when Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns run into Charles Offord and Lana. The two men start yelling at Offord until Braun Strowman appears from off camera. Strowman stands in front of Offord causing Reigns and Lesnar to take a few steps backwards. Lesnar and Reigns then leave camera. Offord is shown smiling until he notices Strowman is staring at him. Offord backs out of camera view as well.

Jojo is backstage with Kelly Khaos. Jojo: “Kelly, tonight you are in action yet again. Are you worried these matches may take a toll on you before Wrestlemania?” Khaos: “Truth be told Jojo, these matches are nothing but a warm up for my title defence at Wrestlemania which is why I am taking them. I want to be at my best for when I completely decimate Tessa Blanchard and prove that I, Kelly Khaos, am the greatest female wrestler of all time.”

Kelly Khaos vs. Natalya
The second Natalya entered the ring, Khaos was all over her. Khaos is relentless in her attack of Natalya and hits a massive Powerbomb that leaves Natalya motionless on the ground. Natalya is hauled to her feet where Khaos hits The Khaos Theory (Chokeslam). Then, with one hand, goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Kelly Khaos

After the match, Khaos grabs a mic. Khaos: “Once again, someone falls victim to the greatest female wrestler on the planet. Tick tock, Tessa. Tick tock.”

Renee Young is in the back with Braun Strowman and Charles Offord. Renee: “Mr. Offord, no one was expecting a match like this so close to Wrestlemania. Can you and Braun Strowman work together enough to win this match?” Offord looks up to Strowman who is staring at him. Offord: “Renee, I’m simply going to let the big man do as he pleases out there. Braun Strowman is more than enough for this match and if he needs my help, he knows where to find me.”

Braun Strowman & Charles Offord vs. Brock Lesnar & Roman Reigns
Braun Strowman has been in the ring the entire time with Offord joining us on commentary. Strowman has tossed around Lesnar and Reigns like small children with no signs of slowly down. Reigns eats a Big Boot then takes a massive elbow drop. Strowman hauls Reigns to his feet and tosses him into his own corner. Strowman yells at Reigns to tag Lesnar in. Lesnar slaps Reigns on the back and enters the ring. Lesnar proceeds to run straight into a Big Boot of his own and then a clothesline when he stands up. With Offord still on commentary, Strowman hauls Lesnar onto his should and hits a Running Powerslam. Offord jumps off commentary and pulls Reigns off the ring as Strowman goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winners: Braun Strowman & Charles Offord

After the match, Offord gets into the ring and holds Strowman’s arm up. Strowman stands there, staring at Offord until Offord notices this. Strowman grabs Offord and hits a Running Powerslam. The camera fades out with Strowman being the only one standing in the ring.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down