JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raw #219 – January, Week #3

Go down

Raw #219 – January, Week #3 Empty Raw #219 – January, Week #3

Post  John Greatrix Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:45 pm

We start the show off with Vince Russo in the ring. Russo: “Well, coming up in a few weeks is this year's Royal Rumble and we want to show Smackdown and Nitro just where they belong in the pecking order because we all know Raw is the A show around here. I’m going to start the night out by announcing the first 5 participants going into the Rumble this year. They are: David Arquette, Disco Inferno, Glacier, Scott Hall & Kevin Nash. I will be announcing the last 5 at the end of the show. If you want a chance at the Rumble this year, show me what you’ve got tonight”

We go backstage to Mike Adamle. Adamle: “I’m here tonight with Jeff Garrett. Jeff, what is your reaction to Road Dogg calling you out last week for that championship?” Jarrett: “Listen you dumbass, it’s Jarrett, Jeff Jarrett. Learn my name slap nuts or the next time we talk I’m not going to let you forget what it is. Anyways, Road Dogg can run his mouth all he wants because if it wasn’t for me he wouldn’t have a career so if he wants to step up to me, let him. I’ll knock him back down just like all the other fools that have tried to take this from me.” Jarrett turns to leave the camera and turns right into a guitar shot from Road Dogg, laying Jarrett out cold.

The Outsiders (Kevin Nash & Scott Hall) vs. The Outsiders (Fake Kevin Nash & Fake Scott Hall)
As soon as the bell rings, all four men stand in the ring face-to-face. It’s really easy to tell the imposters apart from the real. Hall and Nash are the first to throw punches and they easily take the imposters out. Nash hits The Jackknife Powerbomb onto the Fake Nash in the middle of the ring. Hall follows up with an Outsider’s Edge to the Fake Hall, dropping him on top of the Fake Nash and makes the cover, 1…2…3.
Winners: The Outsiders (Kevin Nash & Scott Hall)

After the match, The Nation of Domination comes down to the ring and surrounds it. All four men jump up on the apron at the same time. Nash and Hall stand back-to-back in the middle of the ring, The Nation hits the ring and makes quick work of The Outsiders, beating them down and throwing them out of the ring. The Nation of Domination stands in the ring holding the Tag Team Titles above their heads.

Vince Russo comes out to the ring. Russo: “Well, this is it folks, the last 5 members of the Raw roster entering the Royal Rumble are……” as Russo is talking, the mic goes dead. Russo calls for a second mic but when he goes to talk, that one is dead as well. Suddenly, a picture on the Titan Tron appears of a masked man sitting at Russo’s desk. Masked Man: “Vince Russo, week after week you come out here and insult us with your vision. Fear not, Chaos is almost upon you. We hold in our hands the very heart of Raw and before you know it, it’s all going to be burned away. It’s time for a new beginning and to do away with your world. Chaos is real and he’s almost here.” The screen shuts off and the ring erupts in flames leaving Russo looking terrified in the ring as we go off the air.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down