JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nitro #195 – January, Week #3

Go down

Nitro #195 – January, Week #3 Empty Nitro #195 – January, Week #3

Post  John Greatrix Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:38 pm

Lana starts the show in the ring. Lana: “Tonight, we have three more Royal Rumble qualifying matches. With the Royal Rumble only a few weeks away, I feel it’s necessary that I inform everyone here that I will be part of the 2019 Women’s Royal Rumble and will lead Nitro to victory!”

Asuka vs. Kaitlyn (Women’s Royal Rumble Qualifier)
Kaitlyn has been completely dominated in the opening match tonight. Asuka has been vicious in her assault on Kaitlyn and does not appear ready to let up. Kaitlyn is on shaky legs as Asuka hauls her to her feet and lands three welt leaving chops to Kaitlyn’s chest. Kaitlyn takes a swing at Asuka who ducks the punch and locks in The Asuka Lock. Kaitlyn is dragged to the mat where she has no choice but to tap out.
Winner: Asuka

Jojo comes to the ring with Asuka. Jojo: “Asuka, you have now qualified for the Royal Rumble. Do you have anything to say to the 29 other competitors?” Asuka: “Who is ready for Asuka? No one is ready for Asuka!”

Ember Moon vs. Natalya (Women’s Royal Rumble Qualifier)
Both ladies have put on a brilliant technical display night with Moon gaining the advantage after connecting with a dive from the top rope. Moon then begins to work over Natalya’s right shoulder trying to prevent her from being able to execute The Sharpshooter. Moon scales to the top again waiting on Natalya to get to her feet. Once to her feet, Natalya jumps onto the ropes causing Moon to crash to the mat from the top rope. Natalya drags Moon to the centre of the ring and begins to apply The Sharpshooter but is unable to fully lock it in due to her weakened right shoulder. Moon struggles to break the hold and rolls Natalya up, 1…2…3.
Winner: Ember Moon

Renee Young is in the back with Brock Lesnar. Renee: “Brock, normally we are used to hearing Paul Heyman speak on your behalf but he isn’t here tonight. So my question is; how do you plan to deal with your opponent tonight?” Lesnar: “Renee, I don’t need Paul to speak for me and I’m going to take Bobby Lashley to Suplex City.”

Brock Lesnar vs. Bobby Lashley (Men’s Royal Rumble Qualifier)
These two giant men have put on quite the display for us tonight with Lesnar using his strength to overwhelm Lashley as he hits a German Suplex. Lashley is tossed halfway across the ring with Lesnar grabbing him again and hitting 3 more German Suplexes. This continues for 10 minutes before Lesnar appears tired of Lashley and hits an F5. The crowd is chatting “one more time” and Lesnar complies by hitting another F5 then goes for a cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Brock Lesnar

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down