JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smackdown #211 – November, Week #3

Go down

Smackdown #211 – November, Week #3 Empty Smackdown #211 – November, Week #3

Post  John Greatrix Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:20 pm

The Bullet Club’s music hits as Cody and Chase Owens come out to the ring. Cody grabs a mic. Cody: “For weeks now, The Bullet Club has walked into Smackdown and has proven appoint that we are the most dominant force in the CWA. Even though we were attacked from behind last week, tonight, we are going to prove we are still nothing to mess with. Tonight, Chase Owens will have an open challenge against anybody in the back.” After a few seconds, John Greatrix’s music hits and he comes out to the stage with a mic. Greatrix: “That’s great news, Chase. I accept the challenge. See you later tonight.” Greatrix turns around and leaves as Cody and Chase Owens freak out in the ring and we go to a commercial break.

Tenille Dashwood vs. Reina Gonzalez
The former Emma has put up a hard fight against the bigger and stronger Gonzalez. Reina hits a Backbreaker followed by a side slam. Reina gets a 2 count. Reina is to her feet and calls for The Lariat. Tenille ducks the Lariat and hits a dropkick that staggers Reina. Both women are to their feet. Reina goes for a Big Boot but Dashwood hits a Dragon Screw Leg Whip then locks in The Muta Lock. Gonzalez taps out right away.
Winner: Tenille Dashwood

After the match, Tenille continues to stomp Gonzalez until Rhea Ripley rushes to the ring and chases her off.

Dasha Fuentes is backstage with Matt Riddle. Dasha: “Matt, last week you were attacked backstage by The Wyatt Family. How are you feeling?” Riddle: “Bro, the King of Bros is always ok. Those three hairy dudes don’t scare me at all. In fact, I’ve already talked to William Regal and at Survivor Series, it will be those three men against Me and the Kings of Wrestling.”

Bray Wyatt vs. Cloudy
This match does not take long at all. As soon as the bell rings, Cloudy runs across the ring but is met with a Running Crossbody. Wyatt doesn’t waste any time and hits Cloudy with Sister Abigail and goes for the cover, 1...2...3.
Winner: Bray Wyatt

Charly Caruso is backstage with Eddie Kingston. Charly: “Last week, you took out Johnny Gargano with very little effort. What is next for Eddie Kingston?” Kingston: “What’s next? Anything I want. I will continue to destroy everyone in my way until I get a title shot and take back a title. This is a warning to everybody in this company and around the world. Don’t mess with The War King.”

John Greatrix vs. Chase Owens
Greatrix goes on a rampage when the bell rings. Greatrix hits a Running Big Boot that sends Owens into the corner. Greatrix follows up with a Bicycle Knee Strike in the corner. Greatrix pulls Owens out and hits the Greatrixer (Famouser). Greatrix doesn’t waste any time and connects with a Swinging Fisherman Suplex. Greatrix hits a huge Lariat that lays out Owens. Greatrix climbs to the top rope and hits a Diving Elbow then locks in the Anaconda Vice. Owens struggles but ultimately has to tap out.
Winner: John Greatrix

After the match, Greatrix picks up Owens and hits The Johnnie Kick. Greatrix locks in The Picton Cloverleaf and starts yelling for Cody. Cody runs down to save Owens. Cody stops at ringside and Greatrix releases the hold. Greatrix tells Cody to get in the ring but Cody won’t do it. Greatrix picks up Owens again and hits a Ripcord Spinning Backfist. Cody still won’t get in the ring. Greatrix tosses Owens out of the ring and yells at the two men and the show ends.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down