JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PPV #53, Wrestlemania #5 2019

Go down

PPV #53, Wrestlemania #5 2019 Empty PPV #53, Wrestlemania #5 2019

Post  John Greatrix Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:58 pm

Kevin Owens (c) vs. R-Truth (Television Title Match)
Truth attacked Owens the second he entered the ring. Looking for a bit of payback from Friday we feel. The two then proceed to put on a great match for 20 minutes before Owens hits a Pop-up Powerbomb that leaves Truth out on the mat. Owens goes for a cover, 1…2… but Truth kicks out at the very last second. Owens and the crowd cannot believe it. Owens hauls Truth to his feet and goes for a second Pop-up Powerbomb but Truth kicks Owens in the midsection and hits an axe kick then goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner and NEW Television Champion: R-Truth

Tessa Blanchard vs. Kelly Khaos (c) (Women’s Title Match)
Tessa goes on the full attack as soon as the bell rings. Tessa lands a barrage of punches, kicks and elbows that seem to take Kelly off her game. Tessa rocks her with a dropkick but doesn’t knock her down. These two ladies go back-and-forth for 20 solid minutes. Tessa seems to have taken Kelly to her limit. Tessa hits a Running Code Breaker and goes to the second rope. Tessa looks to hit The Magnum (Diving Code Breaker) but Kelly catches her by the throat and hits The Khaos Theory (Chokeslam). Kelly picks up Tessa and hits a Sitout Powerbomb and goes for the pin, 1...2...3.
Winner and STILL Women’s Champion: Kelly Khaos

Omeganis & Chaos come out to the ring. Chaos: “I know everyone is wondering about the happenings on Monday Night. Well, it’s simple. Omeganis called me one night wondering if I wanted to have a little fun with Vince Russo. Mark here wanted a chance to show off his powers, his strength, his Raw power. I honestly wasn’t behind any of this. Mark did it all on his own. Then I got thinking, why not take Raw back because I know, like everyone else, it was shit. So, Mark ran everything and I sat at home watching and waiting for my time to strike. Then it happened, purge night. Everything was set. Mark had done an amazing job at breaking Russo’s resolve. Then, Monday night came and I knew it was my moment. I took out Glacier and put his gear on then made sure to stand close to the coward Russo. When he shoved me out there to take the beating that was his, I knew it was my time to act. And well, the rest is history. Tonight, Russo and I will meet in this ring and I’m going to put an end to his ways.”

Roman Reigns (c) vs. Charles Offord (United States Title Match)
These two men know each other very well and we can tell that neither one likes the other. The two men stand face-to-face until Offord connects with a stiff right that gets the match underway. Offord immediately goes on the offensive by getting Reigns in the cover and landing blow after blow. Offord then hits Reigns with a backbreaker then leaves him down in the ring. Offord begins to taunt Reigns as he makes his way to his feet. Reigns then hits a Superman Punch that staggers Offord. Reigns roars to the crowd and hits another Superman Punch that sends Offord to the mat. Reigns waits in the corner for Offord to get up. Once he does, Reigns charges for the spear. Offord grabs Reigns in midair and hits a DDT. Both men are down with no one knowing if the spear connected or the DDT. Both men are slow to their feet when Reigns starts landing blow after blow. Reigns again goes for the Superman Punch but is caught in The Chuck Bottom. Offord plants Reigns on the mat and goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner and NEW United States Champion: Charles Offord

Andrade Cien Almas w/Zelina Vega (c) vs. Finn Balor (European Title Match)
These two men go hard and heavy for 30 minutes. Andrade hits a Feint Front Kick Back Elbow that knocks Balor into the ropes. Balor rebounds and hits The Sling Blade. Balor goes for the cover but only gets a 2 count. Both men are up but Zelina grabs Balor’s foot. Balor pays attention to her and gets blindsided by Almas. Almas hits a Schoolboy Suplex. Andrade sets up and goes for the Running Meteora in the corner but Balor avoids it. Balor spins Andrade around and hits The 1916 (Single Underhook Lifting DDT) and climbs to the top rope. Balor dives and hits The Coup de Grace. Balor goes for the cover, 1...2...3.
Winner and NEW European Champion: Finn Balor

LOD 2019 (Road Warrior Animal & Heidenreich) vs. The Outsiders (Scott Hall & Kevin Nash) vs. The New Age Outlaws (Road Dogg & Billy Gunn) (c) (Route 66 Tag Team Title Match)
As all three teams stand in the ring. The lights go out and when they come back on, the ring is surrounded by hooded figures. Chaos is on the ramp. Chaos: “Sorry gents, but this match ain't happening. In fact, I think we’re going to dispose of those pesky titles while we finish up our purge tonight.” Chaos motions towards the crowd around the ring and utter chaos ensues. All 6 men are quickly outnumbered and overpowered and beaten down. One of the figures pulls the tag team belts off of the New Age Outlaws and heads to the back while The Outsiders, LOD 2019 & The Outlaws continue getting beaten to a bloody pulp.
Winner: No Contest

Braun Strowman (c) vs. Brock Lesnar (World Title Match)
The World Title Match is upon us as these two huge men stand in the ring taunting the other. The ref gets the match started and Lesnar is quick to attack Strowman with a MMA take down. Lesnar has Strowman on the mat and proceeds to land elbows and vicious body blows. Lesnar hauls Strowman to his feet and then introduces him to Suplex City with 3 German Suplexes that leave the big man down on the mat. Lesnar hauls Strowman to his feet once more and is greeted with a very angry right followed by a stiff short arm clothesline. Strowman is bleeding from the face and doesn’t appear to be very happy about it. Strowman then goes on a 10 minute rampage that leaves Lesnar in the corner attempting to recover. Strowman charges Lesnar and crushes him in the corner then grabs him and hits the Running Powerslam but doesn’t go for the cover. Instead, he hauls Lesnar to his feet and hits a second one then goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner and STILL World Champion: Braun Strowman

John Greatrix (c) vs. Drew McIntyre (Million Dollar Title Match)
Greatrix seems 100% serious in this match as he comes to the ring in his alter ego, Sadistic’s ring gear. The bell rings and Greatrix runs across the ring and hits a Yakuza Kick to start things off. Greatrix stays on the attack for about 10 minutes. Greatrix goes for a Diving Elbow but McIntyre gets the knees up. McIntyre goes on the offense and starts beating down Greatrix. McIntyre hits The Future Shock (Butterfly DDT). McIntyre gets a 2 count. Both men are up and McIntyre hits The Glasgow Kiss and stuns Greatrix. McIntyre goes for a Big Boot but Greatrix ducks and hits a Ripcord Knee Strike. Greatrix doesn’t let go of McIntyre and follows up with a Ripcord Spinning Backfist. Greatrix covers McIntyre, 1...2...3.
Winner and STILL Million Dollar Champion: John Greatrix

Chaos vs. Vince Russo
As Chaos makes his way down to the ring, Russo jumps him from behind and hits him with a Kendo stick across his back. Chaos stumbles forward and the second shot is right in Chaos’ knee, dropping him to the ramp. Russo then proceeds to beat Chaos with the Kendo stick. After looking for the damage, Russo heads to the ring. Chaos somehow manages to get to his feet and he’s actually laughing. Chaos makes his way down to ringside and grabs a mic. Chaos: “Russo, you just sealed your fate. This has now become a hardcore match.” Chaos whips the mic at Russo who puts his hands up to catch it, giving Chaos time to slide into the ring and connects with The Oyster Cutter (RKO) out of nowhere but Chaos doesn’t cover Russo. Chaos grabs Russo by the head and forces him to his feet. Chaos whips Russo into the corner and follows up with a huge splash in the corner. Russo staggers out of the corner and Chaos cracks him in the head with the Kendo stick, busting him open instantly. Chaos whips him Russo into the ropes and connects with a Kendo stick assisted clothesline. Chaos throws Russo over the top rope to the outside. Chaos follows Russo out to the floor but before he can do anything, two hooded figures jump the barrier and grab Russo. One climbs on the apron and the two figures hit a Powerbomb/Sitting Senton Combo. The two figures pick up Russo and hit a Big Boot/Superkick combo. The two figures pull their hoods off. IT’S JOHN GREATRIX AND CHARLES OFFORD. THE SNAKE BROTHERS ARE HERE. Greatrix and Offord put their fists out and Chaos fist bumps them and they leave through the crowd. Chaos lifts Russo onto the announce table. Chaos connects with a Package Piledriver through the table. Chaos rolls Russo back in the ring and makes the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Chaos

After the match, two hooded figures appear at the top of the ramp and come down to meet Chaos in the ring. Chaos: “The Purge has been completed. Vince Russo is over and we can dispose of these.” The two hooded figures reveal they have all the belts that Russo had brought in. Chaos: “We have done what we set out to do. The CWA is now clean.” Chaos turns and leaves with the hooded figures as the cameras fade.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down