JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smackdown #219 – January, Week #2

Go down

Smackdown #219 – January, Week #2 Empty Smackdown #219 – January, Week #2

Post  John Greatrix Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:54 pm

The show starts with John Greatrix in the ring with a mic. Greatrix: “Dean Ambrose, are you mad, bro? Are you grumpy because your own tactics were used against you and cost you a match? Welcome to half of my career. The other half is me doing it to others. Unluckily for you, we are in the latter half. I am going to make your life an absolute hell. You are going to beg to be sent back to Raw to work with Vince Russo. If I don’t find a way to end you before January 27, you will be defending the Million Dollar Title against me in a last man standing match.”

We go backstage to Charly Caruso with Becky Lynch. Charly: “Becky, you’ve been on quite the roll recently. Do you think you can keep it going?” Becky: “Charly, I will continue to win until the end of time. There isn’t a woman in this company that can beat me. You know, I think I have a way to prove it. At the Royal Rumble, I will enter myself into the Women’s Royal Rumble match and when I win, I will take the Women’s Title and never relinquish it. Good luck, ladies.”

Pentagon Jr vs. Tye Dillinger (Men’s Royal Rumble Qualifying Match)
These two men go back-and-forth for 20 minutes. Dillinger has the upper hand and goes for The Tye Breaker but Pentagon slips out the back. Pentagon blocks a Superkick and hits a Superkick of his own. Pentagon grabs the stunned Dillinger and hits The Pentagon Driver (Pumphandle Half Nelson Driver). Pentagon locks in Cero Miedo (Kneeling Fujiwara Armbar). Dillinger taps out immediately.
Winner: Pentagon Jr

We rush backstage to commotion in John Greatrix’s office. John Greatrix and Dean Ambrose are fighting in the office. Both men are beating the hell out of each other. Security and road agents separate the two men and drag Ambrose out of the office. Jamie Noble and Dean Malenko try to calm John Greatrix down as we go backstage.

Finn Balor is backstage with Cathy Kelley. Cathy: “Finn, why have you requested this time?” Finn: “Cathy, for weeks I’ve had to deal with Andrade Cien Almas and Zelina Vega. They cost me the CWA European Title. So, I’m entering the 2019 Royal Rumble. I know that everyone usually targets the World Title, but when I win, I may go after his title and finally close the chapter on this thing.”

The Kings of Wrestling (Cesaro & Kassius Ohno) (c) vs. The Addiction (Christopher Daniels & Frankie Kazarian) (Tag Team Title Match)
After 30 hard fought minutes, Cesaro and Kazarian are trading moves in the ring as Ohno and Daniels fight at ringside. Ohno reverses a whip and sends Daniels into the stairs. Ohno slides in the ring and hits Frankie with a Discus Elbow to the back of the head. Cesaro grabs Kazarian and the Kings of Wrestling hit The KRS ONE (Assisted Michinoku Driver) and Ohno makes the cover, 1...2...3.
Winners and STILL Tag Team Champions: The Kings of Wrestling

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down