JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smackdown #188 – June, Week #2

Go down

Smackdown #188 – June, Week #2 Empty Smackdown #188 – June, Week #2

Post  John Greatrix Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:08 pm

William Regal’s music hits as he makes his way out to the stage and heads to the ring. Regal grabs a mic. Regal: “In three and a half weeks, on July 1st, the CWA will be holding the Money in the Bank pay-per-view. Over the last few weeks, Kimber Lee and Rhea Ripley have announces their intentions to be in a Money in the Bank ladder match. Now, at first it seemed like we were going to have a male and female version of that match. But, after further consideration, I have decided to make one inter gender ladder match for the briefcase. Kimber Lee and Rhea Ripley will be in that match along with...” Regal is interrupted by Andrade Cien Almas and Zelina Vega. Vega: “I demand that you put my client in that match. He has done nothing but win since showing up on Smackdown.” Regal: “First of all, don’t ever interrupt me again. Second, I agree. Andrade has been very impressive definitely deserves something. So tonight, If Andrade can win his match, he will go into the Money in the Bank ladder match and that match...is next.”

Andrade Cien Almas w/Zelina Vega vs. The Muscle (MITB Qualifier)
The bell rings and Muscle hits Almas with a running jumping knee out of nowhere. Muscle keeps the pressure on for 10 minutes. Muscle hits a Michinoku Driver and gets a close 2 count. Muscle calls for the end. The Muscle picks up Almas onto his shoulders and goes for The TKO but Almas slips out the back, spins Muscle around and hits the Hammerlock DDT. Almas covers Muscle, 1...2...3.
Winner: Andrade Cien Almas

Charly Caruso is backstage with William Regal. Charly: “Mr. Regal, why did you call me in here?” Regal: “Charly, I called you in here to finish what I was going to say at the top of the show before I was interrupted. Not only will we have a Money in the Bank ladder match at the pay-per-view but we will also have a 10 tag team battle royal with the winner receiving a future Tag Team Title match. Our first qualifying match is up after the commercial break.”

Los Ice Creams (Ice Cream Jr & El Hijo Del Ice Cream) vs. To Infinity and Beyond (Colin Delaney & Cheech Hernandez) (Tag Team Battle Royal Qualifier)
These teams put on an entertaining, comedic match with a few wrestling moves. Delaney goes for a DDT on Ice Cream Jr but Junior reverses and hits The Jack & Jill Hammer (Jackhammer). Hijo spins Cheech around and hits The Cold Stone Stunner (Stunner) and sends him out of the ring. Los Ice Creams set up and hit Delaney with El Asesino (Assisted Running Hip Attack) and go for the cover, 1...2...3.
Winners: Los Ice Creams

James Storm is stopped by Charly Caruso as he is coming out of William Regal’s office. Charly: “James Storm, why were you in William Regal’s office?” Storm: “Charly, I haven’t had nearly as many opportunities as I deserve so I asked Mr. Regal for a chance to prove myself. So next week, I am being given a match and if I win, I get to be in the Money in the Bank ladder match. Even though I wasn’t told who my opponent would be, all I can say to them is sorry...about your damn luck.”

Matt Riddle vs. Elias (MITB Qualifier)
Riddle and Elias start the match with some chain wrestling. Riddle gets the upper hand and locks in a Cross Armbreaker. Elias struggles and gets to the ropes. Both guys are up and Elias takes Riddle down and locks in a knee bar but Riddle gets to the ropes. This match goes back-and-forth for 20 minutes. Elias goes for The Drift Away (Swinging Fisherman Suplex) but Riddle reverses into a Fisherman Buster and gets a 2 count. Both men are up and Riddle hits a Jumping Tombstone Flapjack for another 2 count. Riddle hits The Bro to Sleep. Riddle picks up Elias and hits a Powerbomb and follows it with a Bicycle Knee Strike. Riddle covers Elias, 1...2...3.
Winner: Matt Riddle

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down