JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nitro #198 – February, Week #2

Go down

Nitro #198 – February, Week #2 Empty Nitro #198 – February, Week #2

Post  John Greatrix Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:06 pm

Charles Offord’s music hits with him and Lana appearing on the stage and slowly making their way to the ring. Offord: “Last week, I gave out an opportunity for anyone backstage to meet me in the ring and of all the people who came out, it was Roman Reigns. This is a man who has been given opportunity after opportunity and has done nothing with it. Hell, even I was on board with Roman being good for business at one point but not anymore. Roman is simply taking good opportunities away from deserving people and I plan to put an end to it. Last week, after Roman was told no, he felt it was a good idea to viciously attack me. I can promise you it was the dumbest idea of your career Roman. Now, I could suspend you. I could fire you. But, that would be too easy. You, Roman, are hereby relegated to Lana’s assistant and removed from the active roster. Tonight, you will start your new position with Lana and if you are lucky and do a good job, you might have a chance to participate at Wrestlemania.”

The cameras are in the back as Roman Reigns drives into the area to be greeted by Lana with a clipboard. Lana hands Roman the clipboard with him reluctantly grabbing it and then following her into the arena.

Jojo is in the back with Alexa Bliss. Jojo: “Alexa, congratulations on becoming the new number one contender for the Women’s Title. How are you going to prepare for Sasha Banks at Lockdown?” Bliss: “Thank you, Jojo. Finally, there is someone here who respects me for what I am; a true goddess in this company. I plan on taking it to Sasha right from the get go and taking her precious title once and for all.”

Alexa Bliss vs. Charlotte Flair
Bliss and Flair have put on a solid 20 minute match thus far. Bliss’ chest is bright red from all the chops she has received and is on the defensive as Flair continues her assault. Flair has Bliss in the corner and starts putting the boots to her, causing her to drop to the ground. Flair then proceeds to foot choke Bliss until the ref breaks up the hold. Bliss is holding her throat as if severely hurt. The ref walks over to inspect Bliss and then calls for the doctor. As the ref is explaining the situation to Flair, Bliss gets to her feet and hits Flair with a DDT then goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Alexa Bliss

Renee Young meets Charles Offord and Lana in his office. From off camera, Reigns appears and is sent away by Lana. Renee: “Mr. Offord, tonight you are allowing another person the opportunity to make a name for themselves. Why are you all of a sudden giving people this opportunity?” Offord: “Nitro has always been a show of opportunity. The problem is, certain people have been hogging all of it. Tonight, I will once again give someone the chance to show the world their skills and possibly make a name for themselves.”

Charles Offord vs. ???
Offord stands in the ring waiting on his opponent when James Ellsworth appears on the stage and slowly makes his way to the ring. Ellsworth: “Yo, Mr. Offord, I hear you are giving opportunities away and who better to receive an opportunity than James Ellsworth. I, like yourself, have almost won the Royal Rumble and am a constant threat to anyone who meets me in the ring. So, what do you say?” Offord clearly isn’t impressed as Ellsworth enters the ring. Offord signals to the ref and the match becomes official. Once the bell rings, Offord hits Ellsworth with a Chuck Bottom and goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Charles Offord

After the match, Brock Lesnar appears from the crowd and blindsides Offord with a chair. Lesnar hits an F5 and stands above Offord as the camera fades out.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down