Nitro #185 – November, Week #2

Go down

Nitro #185 – November, Week #2

Post  John Greatrix on Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:10 pm

Roman Reigns starts the show in the ring.  Reigns: “For the past few weeks, these jokers known as Sanity have been getting in my business.  They know they can’t beat me one-on-one so they attack in numbers.  So, I’m out here to say if you can’t beat them, then join them.  Tonight, I challenge any member of Sanity to a match and if they want to play the numbers game, then that’s cool. I know a few people myself that will even the odds.”  Sanity appears on the stage with Eric Young having a mic.  Young: “We have clearly hit you in the head one too many times Roman.  Have you forgotten what has happened to you each and every time you step in that ring with us?  We beat you to a pulp is the answer.  But if you want to once again step into the ring with Sanity, then who am I to say no?  I will meet you in the ring and when we once again leave you beaten and battered, I hope you will have learned a lesson and let this go.”

Nikki Bella vs. Mandy Rose
Rose jumped Nikki at the very start of the match and landed some vicious forearms and knees leaving Nikki crouched over on the mat.  Rose continued the assault with kicks to the body until Nikki was down on the mat recovering.  At this point, Rose landed a few elbows and went for a cover, 1…2… but Nikki manages to kick out at the last moment leaving Rose clearly frustrated as she slammed her fists on the mat.  Rose picks up Nikki and with her superior strength, hits a powerbomb and goes for a second cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Mandy Rose

After the match, as Rose is celebrating, Sasha Banks appears from the back and runs to the ring.  The two women engage in an all-out brawl until security arrives to break up the fight.

Jojo meets Mandy Rose in the ring after the brawl as they split her and Banks apart.  Jojo: “Mandy, how do you respond to being attacked by the Women’s Champion?”  Rose: “If Sasha Banks wants to fight, then all she has to do is meet me in the ring.  She doesn’t have to attack me after a hard-fought match.  She wants to be a fighting champion, then meet me in the ring and fight champ.”

Kevin Owens is in the back with Stephanie McMahon.  Owens: “Who does AJ Styles think he is?  He can’t just attack me for no reason and think there won’t be any consequences.  How does he expect to get a match from the guy he just viciously attacked without cause?  I thought this was a show that had rules and regulations for something like this Stephanie.”  Stephanie: “Kevin, I fully understand your frustration over this incident and I can assure you that AJ Styles will be punished for this.  You are a champion and here on Nitro, we treat champions with the respect they deserve.”

Renee Young is in the back with Roman Reigns.  Renee: “Roman, tonight you have openly challenged Sanity.  Eric Young will be the one stepping into the ring against you.  How are you going to deal with the other members of Sanity?”  Reigns: “I’ve called in a few favours and tonight, I will have back up on standby should those other two clowns get in my business.”

Roman Reigns vs. Eric Young
Reigns stands in the ring as Sanity appears on the stage and slowly make their way to the ring.  All three members circle the ring and then climb onto the ring apron until the lights go out.  “Ohhhhhhh Toronto!  Don’t you dare be sour.  Clllap for your former United States champs and feel the powa!!!!”  The New Day appears from backstage and sprint for the ring.  All three New Day members slide into the ring and surround Reigns as they stare down Sanity who regroups on the ramp as we head to a commercial break.  We return from commercial break with Reigns and Young in the ring and the other members standing on the outside constantly yelling and provoking each other.  The bell sounds.  Reigns and Young meet for a collar and elbow tie-up that Reigns wins easily.  From this point forward, the match consists of Reigns using his superior strength to dominate the match with little resistance from Young.  On several occasions, The New Day and Sanity meet on the outside but no blows are exchanged.  That all ends when Woods receives a cheap shot from Dain and all hell breaks loose.  Dain and Big E go at it.  Wolfe and Kingston start slugging it out.  The cameras return to the ring to show Reigns hit a Superman Punch then a spear.  Reigns goes for the cover and both Sanity members try to break it up but are restrained by The New Day, 1…2…3.
Winner: Roman Reigns

After the match, Reigns and The New Day are celebrating in the ring as Sanity retreats up the ramp.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down