Smackdown #209 – October, Week #5

Go down

Smackdown #209 – October, Week #5

Post  John Greatrix on Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:47 am

The Bullet Club’s music hits to start the show as Cody, Marty Scurll and Hangman Page come out to the ring. Cody: “3 days ago at Halloween Havoc, the three of us beat down John Greatrix and almost finished him off if it wasn’t for Omeganis deciding to come out and help him. The two of you need to watch your backs because we aren’t done.” Suddenly, John Greatrix’s music hits and he comes out to the stage. Greatrix: “Boys, trust me, I’m not worried about you finishing me off. But you should be worried. Next week, you three will face Anti-Hope. But first, you’re mine.” Greatrix runs to the ring. Page slides out of the ring and goes for a clothesline. Greatrix ducks and hits a The Johnnie Kick. Greatrix slides in the ring and meets Marty Scurll. Scurll grabs Greatrix as he slides in the ring and locks in the Chickenwing Crossface. Greatrix slips out and gets behind Scurll then hits a Ripcord Spinning Backfist. Cody tries to attack Greatrix but is met with a Discus Lariat. Greatrix picks up Cody and hits a Cradle Piledriver. Greatrix leaves the three men laid out in the ring.

After a short commercial break, we rush backstage to Charly Caruso who catches up with John Greatrix. Charly: “Mr. Greatrix, what just happened and what is going on between you and Omeganis?” Greatrix: “Charly, for weeks The Bullet Club has come onto MY show and got into MY business. I’m all about the spirit of competition and coming here to try and prove that Raw is a better brand but this has not been the way to do it. That out there was me slowly evening the odds. As for Omeganis, there is nothing between us. We’ve been allies and foes but I think he finally sees the problem that The Bullet Club has become and I think he just wants a piece of them too.” Greatrix walks away and goes into his office.

Andrade Cien Almas w/Zelina Vega vs. Jay Lethal
This is a fast, back-and-forth match. These 2 men trade dropkicks, hip tosses and snapmares. After 10 minutes, Almas has the upper hand and goes for the Running Double Knee in the corner. Lethal moves and hits a Neckbreaker. Lethal hits a Jumping Enzuigiri then goes to the top and hits a Diving Elbow. Lethal looks to hit The Lethal Injection (Handspring Cutter) but Zelina Vega grabs Lethal’s leg. Lethal grabs Vega by the hair. Almas grabs the distracted Lethal, spins him around and hits the Hammerlock DDT.
Winner: Andrade Almas

The Riott Squad is backstage with Dasha Fuentes. Dasha: “Ladies, you were able to pick up the victory a few days ago at Halloween Havoc. What is next for the three of you?” Ruby: “Dasha, we disposed of those three losers at Halloween Havoc and...” The Riott Squad is interrupted by LuFisto and Jordynne Grace. LuFisto: “If you bitches think you can come in here and run amok, you have another thing coming. See you next week ladies.”

We go to Tom Phillips. Tom: “I’m going to try to get a few words with the former Television Champion, Eddie Kingston. Eddie, how are you going to come back from you loss at Halloween Havoc?” Eddie Kingston stares down Tom Phillips then just walks away.

Matt Riddle vs. Kassius Ohno
These are two of the hardest hitting people in the CWA. The elbows, punches, chops and kicks are all echoing through the arena. Fans are cringing at every strike. Ohno hits a Cravate Suplex then locks in The Hangman’s Clutch (Cravate STF). After a few minutes of wear down holds, Riddle finally gets to his feet and hits a Bicycle Kick. Riddle hits a Gutwrench Suplex. After a very hard hitting 20 minutes, Ohno goes for the Cyclone Kick but Riddle ducks and hits The Bro to Sleep. Riddle goes for the pin but only gets a 2 count. Both men are up and start trading elbows. After a few back-and-forth, Riddle ducks and hits a flurry of slaps followed by a Bicycle Knee Strike. Riddle hits a Powerbomb, rolls Ohno back onto his knees and hits another Bicycle Knee Strike. Riddle goes for the pin again, 1...2...3.
Winner: Matt Riddle

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down