Smackdown #208 – October, Week #4

Go down

Smackdown #208 – October, Week #4

Post  John Greatrix on Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:38 pm

The show opens with William Regal in the ring. Regal: “In four days, we will be holding Halloween Havoc in Vancouver, British Columbia. At the event, representing Smackdown, Eddie Kingston will be defending the CWA Television Title in an open challenge. For weeks Eddie has walked around here demanding respect and wanting matches on a pay-per-view. Well, here you go, Eddie. Don’t screw it up. The other match I wanted to announce will be a women’s 6-person tag match that will see The Riott Squad taking on Lacey Evans, Rhea Ripley and Reina Gonzalez. And so everyone get excited for that match, Reina Gonzalez and Sarah Logan will go 1-on-1, next.”

Reina Gonzalez vs. Sarah Logan
The 6’1” Gonzalez towers over Logan. Gonzalez uses her size to toss Logan around the ring. After 10 minutes, Gonzalez goes for The Tequila Shot (TKO) but Logan slips out the back. Logan goes for a German Suplex but Gonzalez throws her off. Gonzalez goes for a Lariat but Logan ducks under and rolls her up in a school-girl rollup. Logan puts her feet on the ropes, 1...2...3.
Winner: Sarah Logan

After a commercial break, we go backstage to Charly Caruso who is with Eddie Kingston. Charly: “Eddie, at the top of the show, Commissioner William Regal stated that you would be holding an open challenge. How did this come about?” Kingston: “Charly, every time I get in that ring, I prove time and time again that The War King doesn’t stop until I win. And despite this fact, I get used so sparsely that people forget I’m here. So, I went to Regal and told him I will face anybody that wants a shot and he has obliged. In four days at Halloween Havoc, I will put my Television Title on the line against anyone that answers the challenge.”

Ronda Rousey vs. Nicole Matthews
Rousey doesn’t seem to be affected by the huge experience difference. After 10 minutes, Ronda hits a Standing Hurricanrana then follows up with a barrage of punches. Ronda picks up Matthews and hits the Kata-Guruma (Swinging Samoan Drop) then locks in the Cross Armbreaker. Matthews wastes no time and taps out,
Winner: Ronda Rousey

We rush backstage to a huge brawl. The Bludgeon Brothers and The Kings of Wrestling are fighting Tyson Dux, John Greed, Brent Banks and Tarik. All eight men are destroying the backstage and each other. Security and William Regal finally show up. Regal: “Get all of these men out of here right now.”

John Greatrix vs. Marty Scurll
As soon as the bell rings, Cody and Hangman Page slide in the ring and attack Greatrix from behind. The Bullet Club Elite continue to stomp Greatrix. The ref has no choice but to throw this match out.
Winner: No Contest

After the match, as Cody, Page and Scurll are heading up the ramp, Greatrix grabs a mic. Greatrix: “If you three want to do it this way, then so be it. If you can’t do it face-to-face then I have no other choice. I guess I’ll take on all three of you in a handicap match.” The show ends with The Bullet Club Elite smiling on the ramp.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down